She's Back! (23)

Now that everyone has had lunch, they've gone to their rooms and are waiting for me to get their luggage to them.

I go to the lobby like Mitchell told me to. The bags are everywhere. The staff comes first, gets their bags and leaves. Now it looks much less crowded.

I pull out my list and start telling the men there  to take which bags where. The queen brought eight suitcases. I stare in disbelief as they take them to her room.

Mason and William have two suitcases each. Which is alright. In the end there are two still left. One of them is black which is mine and I frown down at the other one which is red.

Clanking of heals on the tiled floor, makes me turn my head towards the staircase. I can't believe it! I jut can't! Just at the moment that I thought that she'd vanished from my life, she's here! 

It's Ashley!

I stare at her in disbelief as she descends the stairs and then walks over to where I'm standing.

Where's my suitcase?" She demands. I try to point at the one lying next to mine but I can't do it.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" She asks.

"No! Is this the one?" I ask, at once.

"Yes!" She shouts so loudly that it makes me flinch.

"Take it then." I say to her.

"You're asking me to carry my bag?" She asks.

I don't know what to say so I simply nod.

"You expect me to carry it? Have it sent to my room!" With this curt order she turns around and stomps off. 

I take a deep breath to calm myself down and then get a porter to take it up to her room. After checking that all my work's done, I go up to check which room is mine.

I find Helen coming out of a room, which must me hers. So, I decide to ask her. "Hey! Can you tell me which room is mine?"

She cousults a paper that she's carrying and then says. "It's the fifth one on the third floor."

I start to make my way towards it. The royals must be staying on the second floor, so we get the third and fourth one. I finally find the right room and go in. You can't tell that it's a housemaid's bedroom. I stare at the sight in disbelief.

There's a king sized bed with caramel coloured covers. There is a couch and a coffee table. There's even a TV. I go to the window and the view is amazing!

I can see the beach and the front lawn of the mansion. I smile at the sight and take a huge breath in the fresh air.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality. I open it to find Mitchell standing there, looking furious about something.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Don't act all innocent, Cassandra. You know why I'm furious." She says, sternly. But I only get more confused.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" I ask, hoping for an explanation.

"The king will like to see you." With this she walks off. Leaving me puzzled and confused.