to help clear things up (not EXACTLY an update)

hi!

Here's the thing. I realised this and @Queenclara also pointed it out that the story hardly has any descriptions of the characters and places. This update will give you such details. Some things may still seem unclear. For example Cassy's father but that you'll find out over time. :)

Where is this story set?

The story's set in Australia. The palace is the government house in Canberra. That is where Cassandra, William, Annabelle and everyone else live/work.

Cassandra Rhys (Kaya Scodelario)- She is the protagonist of this story. She's 20 years old and lives with her mother. Her father died on the night of her graduation. She has a sister, Ella who has a son, Leo. He's two years old. Cassandra has black hair and blue eyes. She worked at a resturant but was fired in the begining. Now she works at the palace. She has started feeling something for William over the time. But his mother, Mrs. Blake hates her. 

William Blake (Liam Hemsworth)- William or Will for short belongs to the royal family of Australia and lives in the palace where Cassy works. He's 21 years old. He has a girlfriend, Ashley. Will has a brother, Mason. His mother wants him to get married to his girlfriend. He does not go to college. He was home schooled. He has blue eyes and black hair.

Ashley Summers (Ashley Benson)- Ashley is William's girlfriend. She's often there with him at the palace. She hates Cassy in paticular because she thinks that Cassy's going to steal him from her. She'll do whatever she can to get her fired even if it means having to betray Will. She is Mrs. Blake's niece and their aim is to get William to marry her. She's 21 years old too. She's blonde.

Mason Blake (William Moseley)- He is William's brother and is 20 years old. He started liking Cassandra the first time he saw her.

The rest of the characters who'll show up here and there are: (they have not and will not be casted so you can choose who you want them to be)

Mrs. Blake/ Thalia/ The Queen

Mr. Blake/ The King

Ella McCartney (Cassy's sister)

Mrs. Rhys (Cassy's mom)

Leo McCartney (Cassy's nephew)

Annabelle

Sohpie

Mr. James

I hope that this update helps you to understand the story better. If you still have any questions that need to be answered then feel free to ask them here or message me, whatever you're comfartable with :)

Thank You for the 600 reads!