2 | Blue Dream

For a few days, he started having this dream where he would be sitting by the blue sea under the blue sky. Then he would see the only thing that wasn't blue, walking towards him. It was a person, he couldn't make it out who he/she was as it was a blurred figure, surrounded by light.

Every night when he had that dream he wished to see who it was, but the dream ended without him being able to see that. It was rare for him to be curious about things and this was the first thing that made him curious after those two months.

One afternoon, he made up his mind to go to the sea. And there was one not so far away from his home so the next afternoon he went there and sat at a corner, away from the people where it was peaceful, not wanting to sit beside people or talk to anyone. He wanted to be alone.

He sat there for a few hours looking at the waves, doing nothing, feeling nothing.

He came back home but nothing changed and he still had that same dream, yet the next afternoon, he decided to go to the sea once again. He just sat there for a few hours before going back to his apartment.

It was the third day and he did the same thing, sitting by the sea, hopeless, trying to feel something, trying to find some purpose of him still being alive, to find a reason to live. At times, he thought how easy it would be to just drown himself in the water. Even though he hadn't put such things into action till now, it wasn't sure that he wouldn't in the future. But for once he wanted to feel something other than blue, to go back to the time when he didn't know blue.

Everything was calm, it was just the sound of the waves until he felt someone's presence beside him. He slightly shifted to his right, as soon as he realized a person sitting on his left. He didn't want anyone near him. He wanted that person to go.

"Hey!", Taehyung heard that person speak after a few minutes of silence. He got anxious, he wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone.

The person noticed it and didn't speak for a few minutes, waiting for some response from Taehyung but Taehyung didn't respond. He was just waiting for the person to go, not even glancing to his left for once. He didn't want to look at anyone, nor did he want anyone to look at him.

Taehyung just sat there like that until it was seven, the time when he used to go back to his apartment. As he was walking away, he felt the other person get up and walk away, too. He was anxious, his heart was uneasy. But after a minute he was relieved as he became sure that the other person wasn't following him.