Part 1

POV
------------

**heavily panting**

Eunjin and her sisters, Minha and Hana has been running around everywhere to avoid from getting catch for almost two weeks now. There will always be some random people who asked them some weird question, weird things and straightly go after them. The three of them been wondering on why this things happened to them. They just don't understand it. Not even a clue about it.

"Why all of this happened to us?!" "I freaking don't know!" Hana, the younger sister said after they three hiding somewhere safe before going back home. All of them are mentally and physically exhausted from all of this. While they were all laying around in the living room, there's a knock coming from their front door. Minha, the elder sister got up to open it with careful, afraid that the random people will appear again. Turn out it was just a parcel man."Eunjin, you have a parcel for you" "me? From who?" " i don't know, there's no sender name or even any of their info..." "hmmm kinda weird...let me see" Eunjin opened the parcel sent earlier and there's a soft cute fluffy teddy bear in it.

"aawww its so cute!" Minha said. "Who would you thought that send this to you?" asked Hana. "I d-don't know...i didn't expect it but the bear was indeed so cute" Minha suddenly got an idea...."is it from who am I think--- "No!" Without being able to finish her words Eunjin cut her off "it's not! stop talking about it, i don't want to hear it anymore" "ugh who cares..the most important we got a free teddy bear!" exclaimed Hana.

Three of them went off to dreamland afterwards.

___Next day___

Eunjin didn't notice that she was left alone as she woke up a little late from others. After finishing her daily routine, she prepared herself and get ready to go to work. On the way there, she felt someone was following her from behind but when she turn around, nobody was there or following her.....

On the other way around, the same day hana and minha also got chased nonstop without them knowing what crime or mistakes that they've made. They both hiding in their work place. Minha's and Hana's phone suddenly ringing. It's a video call from Eunjin. They immediately answer it. "hello..??" "h-hello? Minha? I have something to tell you guys avoid. I'm on public phone and my phone dead, so..." "Why were you look like a mess?? What happened??" "Hana, put that aside first, we need to know what she want to say to us first" cut Minha. "okay, so what I was hoing to say is that..." "Just tell us, no need to beat around the bush!" Impatient Hana'.

"Listen to me okay? first we all have to move out and live separately so that if one of us got catch, it'll make it easier to ask for help, everyone's clear? "yes! But we don't have enough money to do so?" said Hana. "We have! Remember what our parents left us in the bank? That amount of money is enough for us three to go abroad." "Wait why I didnt know about it??" "well it's just you I guess, cause I already know about it" said Eunjin.

"Btw emm guys....." "What?" "what??" Both of them shouted into the telephone. "i-i th-think i've found out what did they really want from us......" said eunjin's*...........

____________________

a/n *Hi guys. This is my 2nd story. I'm sorry if its sounds boring and all but I promised the next chapter will be a little more fun. Thank you so much to everyone that have read this. It's my 2nd time writing a story. There's a lot of grammar error in it and cringy things. Lacking here and there. English is not my mother language but I'll try my best! Hope you will like it. ☘️* Don't forget to vote or comment ! 😊"