Part 13

*•*•*•*

Hana's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I can feel the ray of the sun kissed my cheeks. Looking around and only saw white ceiling, white floor and white wall. That's it. I'm dead.

Suddenly the door burst opened and I saw Wonwoo standing there with tray in his hand.

"Morning to you" he said with a smile plastered on his face, walking closer to the bed. I moved away as I remembered who and what he did.

"Morning my ass. Stop trying to be nice and fake!"

He just laughed it off and put the tray on the bed. Well it's full with foods!

No! I'm not gonna tempted by it. No!

"Here's your food. Eat it and be quick." He said as standing in front of me waiting for me to touch the food.

"No! I won't!" I said crossing my arms indicating that I firmly wont eat it.

"Seonghwa cooked it for you" he said scoffing at me.

"So?? Like I care. Who knows he might put a poison in here. Take this away! I'm not hungry" I said without even looking at him. I can feel he coming closer as I saw the moving silhouette.

"You don't want it? Fine! Like I care about you too! I should've just killed you!" He said that made me so mad and without realizing I threw the tray of foods at him that made all the foods scattered on the floor, his face and also his clothes. He looks so mad but so do me. We were just staring at each other. He was about to say something when someone barged in

"What happened here??" I looked to the door and saw the maniac standing there. Perfect!

"Nothing. She....just not hungry." Wonwoo said and went to clean up the mess that I did. I slightly smirked at the sight. Seonghwa then walked closer and sit beside me that made me scooted even further but then he grabbed my face hard. It hurts.

"You! Stop throwing my foods away. Be grateful that I didnt locked you up and still giving you food! I'm just so angry right now. You know why??" I just shake my head as he asked that.

"Well that's because of your b*tch sisters! I've checked the memory card that gave me and guess what?? NOTHING! There's nothing there and its fake!! I could've just end you right here but I'm not that bad. So I guess I still have to wait!" He said and pushed me away till I stumbled down from the bed. Rubbing my chin as it hurts from his tight hold. Both of them went out the room at the same time but before he fully go, he stopped and turned around back to face me

"Dont think it will end here. I'll find them in every corner and edge of this world that they can't never escape! and if I have to, I'll kill them all! Even my half brothers." was all he said before he went out for real.

Oh no they are in danger. I need to find a way to escape from here.

______

Joochan's POV

Looking at Hana's eyes yesterday made me feel so bad. Her eyes screamed for help but unfortunately we can't do anything as that guy, Wonwoo threatened us with a bomb in his hand. I just can't believe that he blow up the whole house and I can't believe Wonwoo just betrayed us!

We were all staying at Jaehyun's. It's a different house in a more secluded area. He asked us to stay with him as he's planning something to bring Hana back.

We've been discussing on getting a help from the armed force as we're going to hand in the memory card and phone. We were all now checking the content of the damn thing.