Part 5

*°*°*°

Jaehyun's POV

It's been a month since I brought her here but still she won't even tell me about it. It's making me so frustrated! I never know she can be this stubborn...

"What are you doing?" She asked me while drinking some water. "Who are to even asked me that?" I said to her pissed off. "I just asked, no need to be mad" she said while walking to the couch. I followed her behind saying "maybe if you tell me where the damn thing is at you can get out from here and live your life like before"

She just rolled her eyes and ignored my words. "Eunjin, I asked you once again...where is the memory card and the phone?" She sighed, look around and said "it's not me. I don't have it. Please believe me" "If you really don't have it then why would they go after you every fking day? Stop playing around and just give it to me. If you think this is only about you then at least think again about your sisters" she suddenly looked at me shocked "m-my sis-sisters?? wh-what happened??" I won't tell her that her sisters already got caught cause it'll make her explode and freak out more. "Nothing happened. They are all safe but if you still want to keep your stubbornness something might happened to them" "NO! Please don't touch them...they did nothing wrong...pleaseee.." she pleads almost crying. I held both of her hands, put it down "Like I said, nothing happened but if you still wont tell me about it then I can't promise you" "Fine!" Finally! She agreed! "wait here" she ordered me and I replied with "okay".

Eunjin's POV

After hearing what Jaehyun said, I agree to show and give him the memory card as I'm afraid they'll hurt my sisters. I took the memory card and the phone out of the closet and walked back to him.

I understand about the memory card but what the phone has that made everyone looking for it too? It make me curious....

"Here" I handed it to him.

"Thank you." He take it and went straightly inside his room without saying anything more.

What is it that is so important....

Joochan's POV

It's been a month and Seonghwa keep calling me nonstop every fking day! It's making me going nuts! *phone's ringing* Look! I take a glance at the caller id and it says Seonghwa's again.

"Wont you answer the call? It's been ringing every minutes now" Hana asked me. Oh forgot to tell, this girl has 'finally' told me her name.

"I wont cause if I do we all will be dead. First because i keep ignoring him and second is because of you and your freaking sisters!" I almost shouted at her pissed off

She doesn't say anything and only walked back to her room with her head down. Aahhh all of this are just so tiring. When will this even end....

____________

On the other hand, Mingyu already answered the called and forcefully taking Minha with him to bring her to Seonghwa as what he's ordered for.

"W-where are y-you going to bring me? W-what y-you're going to do w-with me?" Minha asked. "Stop asking too many question and just keep quiet!" Mingyu's raised his voice as he think its annoyed him.

Mingyu's POV

Finally arrived at Seonghwa's after a long journey. Seonghwa's new place is just too isolated. Its located on slopes of mountains. I have fear of height and this making me anxious.

"Who are you?" The guard asked me once I arrived at the gate with Minha on my other hand. "Kim Mingyu" once heard what I said the guards then immediately opened the gate to let me it.