Part 4

*•*•*
Jaehyun's POV

what a small world.....

"E-Eunjin...??" she looked bewildered and up at me. "Ja-Jaehyun..??" It sounds weird to hear my name coming out from her mouth after a long time. *smirk* "So it's you..." I can't believe that out of all people in the whole world, it's her who had the memory card and the phone that is so important and dangerous and I can't believe it's her, who I've dumped before that I have to search and follow for after years! What worst would happened next my god...my thought got disturbed when she asked "wh-wha-what me?? what?" while looking down. Still can look at my face aren't you?.....

"It's you, it's you who have the damn thing that I looked for" "I-I don't know what you're talking about" acting though huh? just then the sounds of the main restroom door opened, looks like someone coming in. I leaned closer to her and whispered slowly to her "stay quiet or else....." she looks quite flustered. ssstss she never changed does she? did she think that I'm still into her? naahhhh....

after those girls go out, I asked her again "where is it? where did you put it" she gulped but still acting strong "I dont know what you're talking about. I'm sorry I have to go" she pushed me off and ran out of the restroom. I chased her before she even get to reach the boarding area and pull her with me. She keep screaming for help but I just keep side hugging her and smile to everyone just to not make a scene. Luckily people dont really care about it. I push her inside my car and drove out of there.

Eunjin's POV

"E-Eunjin...??" that voice.....no way....it can't be...I looked up and saw the most hated face that I've never ever wanted to see again. "Ja-Jaehyun..??" he smirks and. said "so it's you..." it's me what?? I asked him and he said that I have the damn thing he's looking for. What is it...wha—wait....does this mean....OH MY GOD...Jaehyun is the one who wants that thing and that have been chasing me and my sisters around! my god I just—

and now I'm his car, going to I dont know where....

"where are we going?" "somewhere..., just wait and see..." he said
"btw Park Eunjin, where are you going to?"

I got flustered when he asked me that, I just answered  "s-somewhere..." and I can see the tip of his lips lift "well it sure does start with S but I certainly it's not somewhere" he glanced at me for a while and smirked. "I have your ticket here and it said Switzerland" I'm shocked and took it back from his hand "not your business" "oh IT IS my business when you have the thing that I want." He said. I just can't believe all of this happening. What did I even do in my past life just for me to get all of these. *sighing* after years of trying to forget and cure everything, the man who you truly loves, hurts you so much and dissappeared like nothing happened but then come back again after few years....My life is a joke.

____________________

Hana's POV

after I've said all of that, I leave the cafe instantly. I'm just so mad. I do feel kinda guilty for being harsh and knowing that she's my sister but still it is her fault. She always act careless and clumsy. Everything that she do will always bringing us into trouble and this time its her phone.
"
as I was on my way back to my work place, I can feel someone's following me but when I looked back, there's just no one there. I walk faster and still feel the same, I look back and still no ones there. Just when I ran and turn into a corner I was hit onto something and suddenly everything's went black.