Part 7

*•*•*•*

It's been a month since Minha's got kidnapped. Both Jaehyun and Joochan are so busy with their works and also in protecting those girls. They all have met up and discuss about it but they never reached the whole voice.

"If its going to be this hard, why wouldnt we just give him the memory card and the phone? all of us will be free from him isn't it? easy." stated Jaehyun. "No! we can't" Joochan desperately against it. Eunjin and Hana are both looking at them nervously. "No, we can't give it to them..." continued Joochan. "Why? tell me why? why is it??" asked Jaehyun furious. "You won't understand but thats the only way for the both Mingyu and I to escape from them. Its our only weapon against him." said Joochan looking everywhere but Jaehyun.

_________

Jaehyun's POV

It's been weeks and I keep thinking about what Joochan's said....

"You won't understand but thats the only way for the both Mingyu and I to escape from them. Its our only weapon against him."

What did he even mean...escape from Seonghwa and his father? But didn't they worked for them? and Mingyu even gave that girl to Seonghwa, why would they want to escape from them....

As I'm in a deep thought suddenly there's a knock at the door that wake me up. I walked up to it and open it just to see Eunjin standing there looking a bit annoyed. "What is it that you want?" I asked annoyed by her too. "Are you deaf? I've been calling you hundred times! But you don't even answer.." she said while rolling her eyes. "Didn't I said to you before to not disturb me as I'm busy. You do know what do not disturb mean ain't you?" I asked smirking. "I called you because I've made us dinner but seems like you're not hungry...." she said squinted her eyes at me. "yet...its okay, I can just throw it away" she continue while walking to the kitchen. I sighed...why this girl keep bothering me. She's not like this before....

I walked silently to the kitchen only to see her tidy up all the mess and are so ready to throw the food into the dustbin when I quickly walked to her and stop her.

"what are you doing?" "Why would you asking the obvious, of course I'm donating the food to the trash" she said sarcasticly. "Stop wasting my food" I said feeling so annoyed at the same time pissed with her act. "Like I said I'm not wasting it, I donated it to trash as you don't want to eat it" she said challenging me. This girl seriously...

"Fine! I'll eat it" I said, snatching the food from her hand and eat it at the table. She look at me with her winning smile. Tch I hate that face so much. As I eat the food, both of my eyes widen. The food taste so.....

unfortunately not that good....
But I appreciated her effort however I like to tease her as her reaction is funny.

"Did you really cooked this? For me?" I asked her while stacking them in my mouth. "Yes! Did you like it? How is it? It's my first time cooking like this" she said excitedly. I smiled playfully and asked "you called this cooked? Is it even eligible? The food taste nothing but bad just like you" I said while pushing the plate.

She looked shocked, embarrassed and kind of sad (?) I don't know. "Fine! I already said it's my first time. If you don't want to eat it then" she said while taking the plate harshly and throw both food and plate into the dustbin and walked to her room stomping her foot.

I watched her amusedly and smiling to myself. She's really something. I went back to my work room and continue my work as there will be a meeting tomorrow with all the board of directors. I need to be ready.

Mingyu's POV

It's been more than a month since I send her there and I received no update about her and also the memory card.

I do feel regret for betraying Joochan but I can't help it. Seonghwa keep pressuring me and blackmailed me. He keep saying if I didn't followed what he ordered he will send people to kill both Joochan's and my real parents. I had no choice. I've never met them yet how can I let him do that.
I need to find help. I know people who can help me.

Hana's POV

I couldn't even sleep nor eat peacefully without thinking about Minha. From what Joochan said, Seonghwa is really a bad man that would do anything to get what he want. I'm really worried about her.

"Hana, I'm going to work now and please remember do NOT EVER LEAVE the HOUSE WITHOUT me around you, understand?" Joochan said emphasize on certain words worriedly. "Don't worry, I'll not go anywhere" I answered while smiling at him. His smile a little and went off to his work.

I'm kind of curious as to what work that he means. He told me that he worked for Seonghwa...but he want to escape from him and it's been months he didn't meet him or did he? Behind my back? aaahh it's so confusing. I don't want to think about it.

"aaaahhh so tired...." I said while sweeping the beads of sweat forming at my forehead. I've just finished cleaning at every corner of his house and I'm satisfied with the result.

*ringing* the phone suddenly ring that made jump a little. Joochan asked me to not answer any phone call unless its him. But how do I know if its him or not as he's using the home phone. I sat beside the phone and it rings again.

The call seems so emergency that the caller called it twice already. I push all of my hair frustratingly as I don't know what to do. I promise myself, if it rings for the third time, I'll answer it right away.

I wait.........

it still doesn't ring....
l wait again........

it's been a few minutes and it's not ringing anymore. I give up. I stand up, wanting to go to the bathroom. As I was halfway to there the phone suddenly ringing again and I quickly answer it

"Hello!" I pant as I was too excited.

"Hello...aahhh I guess you are one of it.." the caller said.

one of it? one of what?

"pardon me but who are you? and what do you mean by one of it?" I asked as I was so curious

I can hear his chuckling a little before answering me back.

"alright, let me get this straight with you...I'm the one who have one of your sister." He said.

have one of my sister??? m-minha? so thats mean h-he

"yes, I'm the Park Seonghwa." He said as if he can read my mind.

I stand there with phone hanging at my ears, shocked, speechless and dont even know what to do. I just answered the called that are coming from Park Seonghwa. The one who Joochan's have been warning me about and kidnapping my sister.

"I know you're still there.." I can feel his smirking while said that.

"I just want to say, if you want your sister to be safe and sound, bring me the memory card and also the phone with you to the said address"

"d-don't hur-hurt her" I said shakingly.

"ah don't worry, I'll not do anything to her if you just obeyed my words, alright? now here's the address. Got that? I'll be waiting for you in 2 hours" he said then hanged up.

2 hours?? Joochan will not be back before 5 and this guy wanting to see me in 2 hours?? I can't just sit here and wait, I need to help her as soon as possible.

I change into proper clothes and went straight out of the house forgetting what Joochan have said to me.

__________________

*a/n: long update from me ^_^ hope you guys will like it and support me more. ^^ Don't forget to vote and comment ^^ I like reading it! Have a nice day all! ☘️