Part 14

*•*•*•*•*

Eunjin's POV

I'm feeling so tired these days but everyday when Minha see me, she keep arguing with me. It's like everything went wrong with both of us. I know she's feeling frustrated and sad but so do I.

Since that day where the bomb exploded and there's so many fragments of rock falling everywhere at that time and one of it accidentally hit my head. Because we all jump and threw our body to keep our chest and heart safe, I didnt even noticed there's a small piece of glass piercing into me. I've pulled it away without anyone noticed or even even telling them. It's still hurt and I dont know why. So do my head. Migraine keep attacking me like it's a field of war.

That's what disturbing me that make me so quiet, walk slowly and also make me so frustrated that I sometimes let it out at other people.

I'm so hungry but still I'm tired. I don't really feel well but I need to eat and be strong so that no one will noticed. I came down to the kitchen hoping it was empty but my hope were shattered when I saw there's people there.

"Hi" Seokmin greeted while smiling widely. I just nodded a little and give him a small smile. I turn my face to the fridge to take the orange juice but I can feel someone eyes on my back.

"Eunjin, Seokmin cooked a fried noodle for everyone. He cooked so well. Wanna try?" Jeonghan beamed excitedly.

I turn around to face him. "Thankyou but it's okay. I-I'm not hungry.." I said to him while flashing a small smile.

"You sure?" Jeonghan asked again and I just nodded. As I was about to walk away from the kitchen, what this person said make me stop.

"Stop lying. I know you're hungry. That's why you're here. You didn't eat for who know how many days."

I looked at him glaring as he did the same. Both Jeonghan and Seokmin went silent.

"I—"

"shut up and sit." was all he said. I was about to protest when he grab my hand and forcefully make me sit. I just glare at him while he didnt even look nor care to look.

Just then, Seokmin put a plate of noodle in front of me. Looking at his face made me feel awry. I slightly smile and try the noodle. It does taste so good but as I'm not feeling so well, I didnt finished it. I get up and thanks him but before I could even get out from there. He speaks again.

"Wasting food, aren't we?" he stoop up and stand in front of me with hands in his pocket.

"What do you want again? I already eat." and he just smirked at what I said.

"What happened with you? you was never like this. You know I noticed you since that incident you become more quieter. Is there something happened that we didnt know?" He asked curious with me. No, I wont let them know. I dont want to add more trouble to them as what we've going through now are already worst.

"W-what do you m-mean? People can change and I'm f-fine." As I said that suddenly my head throbbing in pain. I closed my eyes a few seconds and opened it again but no, it's still there.

"Yea Eunjin, I noticed it too and in fact I think everyone noticed it too. You're too different. Is there something wrong?" Jeonghan asked.

"Don't you heard what I said? I said I'm fine. That's mean I'm fine!" I accidentally shouted at their face. They looked shocked.

"Woah, no need to shout, I mean we all can hear you clearly" Seokmin said and went out from there leaving me with these two. I can see he looked a bit hurt with my action.