Part 12

*•*•*•*

Mingyu's POV

I don't know what happened but suddenly it all turn pitch black. My head hurts like a hell. I slowly opened my eyes as I heard voices. I tried to move but I can't. Looking around and saw that I was tied with all the members and even Jaehyun and Joochan.

Well as I remember there was only 5 of us who were in the room but how all of us could ended up here? moreover unconscious. Someone then suddenly step infront of me.

"Well well. My half brother finally awake. Here's some water for you" he said while handing out the glass of water at me. I just glared at him without saying anything. I feel thirsty. As I was about to take a sip he pulled it back.

"Oh I forgot, your hands are tied. How can you hold it. So I guess this will do" I was about to say something when he pour the water onto me that made me loss for words. He laughed and walked away leaving us all locked in this room.

I look to the other side and saw someone's moving. She opened her eyes slowly and lifted her head up. Looking at me and looking back at herself as she can't move. She look down and raised her eyebrow in confusion. She looked back at me and was about to say something when I cut her

"It's Seonghwa. He did this to us. He tied all of us." was all I said and I can see the anger in her eyes.

"Why? I don't understand on why is that memory card so important to him!" she raged out loud that made most of them stirred in their place as her voices are too loud.

"W-what happened..? Why are we tied up..?" Jaehyun asked as he just awake.

"It's Seonghwa of course. Isnt it obvious."

"Calm down Eunjin. We're all in this not only you." Seungcheol said while taking glance towards both Minha and Hana. Minha's been avoiding my eyes. I do feel guilty but what can I even do..I was so desperate that it made me lose my mind and can't even think properly.

"wait guys, where's Wonwoo?" Jeonghan question interrupting my thought. We all look around and finally noticed Wonwoo is nowhere to be found.

"Isn't he's with you guys before?" I asked and they only look at each other.

"Well not really. We all split up remember? and he's with Joshua to be exact." We all turn our head to Joshua as Woozi told us that.

"What? How would I know? I dont even know how I'm tied up here and you're asking about him." as always Joshua. I shake my head and thinking of something.

"Eunjin, does the memory card was really with you?" Jeonghan asked the obvious. I can see that Jaehyun just rolled his eyes and made me laughed.

She looked at Jaehyun before answering "o-of course. It-its with me." She said stuttered.

Both Minha and Hana narrowed their eyes at her. "Really Eunjin?" Hana asked. "Y-yes" she answered without looking at them. Something fishy here.

"If that so then why are you avoiding our eyes?? Please Eunjin..just for this time...make it right for this time. Please." Minha pleaded.

"Fine. The memory card and aslo the phone are not with me."  She said lowering head that made everyone had their eyes wide open.

"DAMN NO WAY"

"WHAT??"

"YOU WHAT??!"

"EUNJIN YOU?"

"STOP PLAYING!"

"I'm not! I'm not playing but really, it's not with me." She said looking at everyone including me. I can see her honesty in her eyes.

"Eunjin! You do know how important that thing is? He could've kill both of us because of you. Damn he almost killed us for real and now you said it's not with you?? What is wrong with you??" Minha flared in angered. I swear she's scary when she's angry. Well...