Part 2

Jaehyun POV

"Yes, sir. I assured you that, you call the right person, dont worry I'm the best person for this. You can trust me on that, like always."

I hang up. *smirked*  My life. Introduce me I'm the one and only Jeong Jaehyun working as a bank CEO at day but at night or any time they need me, I'm a just a secret killer or you can just called me doberman and I'm the best person ever. I kind of proud of my work cause most people are scared of me and I've never failed in doing of my works. It makes me feel so powerful and mighty. Aaahh I love myself.

"Yuta, can you come in here for a minute?" "Yea sure" I need his help as something suddenly come up. "You called me? What's up?" "yea, I called you. I need you to manage and take care of the bank cause I have something important up" "something important or someone...?" Yuta smirked. "No, it's not. You know that it has been a long time right? So, no" "I just thought you have you know, since you also have to do "that" work, yea.....who knows..." "No Yuta. Stop talking nonsense. Now take care all of this, I have to go and don't make any trouble while I'm out" "Alright Sir Jaehyun" I slightly smile and hurry to my car.

pssh as always Yuta is a tease and so playful. He always brought back about my old love story which I never really care that much. I dumped her bcs I've never like her in the first place and its just a bet that I have to win on. Remembering all that makes me scoffed and laugh, her face when I dumped her looked so funny and stupid. I wonder how she's doing now. Nahhh she will always be that stupid girl. Then I drove out to the said place.

______________

Eunjin POV

"Btw emm guys....." "What?" "what??" Both of them shouted into the telephone. "i-i th-think i've found out what did they really want from us......" I said panicked.

_____1 hour before ______

Earlier before I go to work, while eating my breakfast, I think back on what happened to the day before my sister and I got chased around like this. I remember, that night I went to a shop to buy new phone since my old one fell into a bath tab and can't be used anymore. Two days after I bought it, random people start chasing us. I need to find the box of the phone.

Roaming through all the closet and wardrobe looking for the phone's box and found it in the drawer. After I've opened it there's nothing strange or suspicious about it but then I checked my phone and found a memory card which I don't even noticed or know about it. I took it out and see the content of it....what's in there shocked me. Its basically a data and tons of records for a so many criminals. I look through it and found more and more and there's something like a map for a money rob.
I'm shaking and trembling...my god what is this mess and why me....why....

That's when I decided that this information and things are so big, I don't know what and who to give it back thus I make a plan on running away from here to keep and be safe.

__________

"What is it?? What is this that they looking for?? Answer me!" Hana's shouted in the phone. "Hana, I'm sorry but I can't tell you guys through the phone, it's not safe, believe me.." "What is it that not safe?? Us being chased around like this is more dangerous than anything! Don't you think about us??!!" Hana angrily said. "Hana, calmed down. We can solved and talked this slowly. Listen to her first" luckily Minha understand. "Okay guys listen, if I talked through the phone they might traced us, so let's meet at the cafe that we always go, near the lake at our lunch break and I'll explained everything" "call! I'll be there sharp!" Minha said. "Fine, I'll be there if that's what you want" "Thankyou Hana and please cool down aight?" "Aight!"

No one POV

Without Eunjin's knowing, the call that she made through the public phone have been traced by someone who desperately need the memory card said. "Hello Jaehyun, I've found it. I'll send you the location and make sure you get it all including "them". We must leave no witnesses, alright?"

"Yes, alright sir. I'll go there and make sure everything is there including all of them and bring them back to you." Jaehyun said on the phone. "Good, make sure they are alive when you bring them to me. That's all and I hope you'll never dissapoint me" "Yes, sir. I assured you that, you call the right person, dont worry I'm the best person for this. You can trust me on that, like always." I hang up. This Jaehyun guy likes to brag about himself pfft but its okay, as long as he do the works. Everything's settle. I smirked while thinking about how rich and powerful I can be with just only a tiniest memory card ever.

___________________

*a/n * 1st chapter is up now! How is it?? I'm sorry of grammatical error and any other things. I'm trying to live it up. I'll try more to do my best in making a story. Please support me and don't forget to vote or comment 😊☘️ Have a nice day ☀️