Part 8

*°*°*°*

Joochan's POV

After months I finally get to go back to the company. Maybe I didn't tell anyone yet but I got hired by this one's company as a normal worker who worked on IT section. Its been more than 5 months since I started working here. Both Mingyu and Seonghwa doesn't know about this. I learn a lot of information and knowledged from here. So that's why I know how useful and how important the information which happened to be saved in that memory card and the phone of Hana's sister are.

"Yes sir. I'll send it to you right away after I've finished check on it" I said to my boss. I went to my table to do the work but my mind is going somewhere else and so does my heart. I felt unease but I don't know why and what...

*ting*

ah lunch time. I hurriedly pack my thing and dashed off to home. I felt something bad gonna happened. Hoping Hana will listen to what I've said to her.

Hana's POV

I've arrived at the said address. I looked around and saw nothing but only surrounded by trees, mountain and even ravine. The road that I took to go here are so dangerous. There's gorge left and right and the road are so narrow. Its indeed scary. I wonder how can people even live here...

I saw a quite big house not that far from where I stand. I strode slowly to the door and knock it. There's no one answer it. I tried to peek a little but its hard to see as the window is blur and are made from aluminium two sided window.

I knock once again and this time louder than before. After few minutes, I heard footsteps coming close to the door and I step back a little holding a stick in my hand that I found in the yard earlier tightly as I was so nervous and aimed it to the door.

The door opened revealed a fine looking man who have his hair all brush up revealing his shining forehead and two sparkling eyes. I almost gasped with his beauty. I've drown in it until I heard a scoffed. I looked up and saw a smirk plastered on his pretty face.  Shaking my head slowly coming back to my sense.  Wake up Hana, this man standing in front of you are the one who kidnapped your sister and wanted to kill you all! wake up! I was so deep in my thought that I didn't noticed he spoke to me.

"You are Hana aren't you? Hey! I was asking you! Can't you hear me??" He said.

"h-huh? w-what did you s-say?" I shyly asked back as I don't even hear what he said.

he rolled his eyes back and said "I asked you once again, you are Hana's right? are you here alone? did you bring what I asked you to do?" standing close to me.

"y-yes I am. I-I did and yes, I'm alone." I answered back.

"Good girl", he send a slight smirk to me "now come in" he said and open the door wider letting me in. Once I entered, I can't help but to admire the house. I was in awe. It's so beautiful. Indeed he is rich and powerful.

He saw me looking around and said "that's why you have to do what I said. I see how you admired the house so much. I will give every of this to you IF just IF you handed me the memory card and the phone" he finished it off with his never ending smirk. I shrugged all of my thought.

"Before that, where is my sister?" I asked with a serious expression.

He just gave me the most amazing smile that made me blown away. "The damn thing first and only after that I'll let her go" He said and leaned closer to my face.

Mingyu' POV

"aaahhh come on! you promised me that one day you'll help me back....and now? this is the day!" I said frustratingly to Seungcheol. I've explained the whole thing to them. He and the other 11 people are in this gang thing and trust me, they are the best and the strongest. If I need anyone to help me then they are the one.