Part 10

Hana's POV

"Before that, where is my sister?" I asked with a serious expression.

He just gave me the most amazing smile that made me blown away. "The damn thing first and only after that I'll let her go" He said and leaned closer to my face.

He got me flustered as he was looking straight into my eyes. His eyes....

Stop it Hana!

"I don't believe you. If you want that damn thing, show my sister first" I said challenged him.

He moved away smirking, scoffing while mumbling

"Feisty huh?" without even looking at me.

"Fine sweetheart" he said while glaring at me.

He take me to this one weird door and opened it only to reveal the way to the basement.

"What is this? and where is it going?" I asked while looking confused at the stairs.

"Just shut up and follow me" He lead the way to the basement.

Once I'm there, I was shocked at how many cell was here.

Is he a maniac? God save me

All of it are empty except for one...

"There. Go see your lovely sister" he said annoyingly.

"Minha!" I called.

"H-hana?" She said standing up while squinting her eyes at me as she have a bad vision.

"Oh my god it is you! What are you doing here? Run and leave from here!" She yelled at me, asking me to leave.

I looked at her and saw bruised here and there on her arms and at the tip of her lip.

Damn it this guy!

"No, I'm here to save you" I said while looking at Seonghwa who's so busy on his phone. He must have felt someone eyes on him that made him turn to me.

"What?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"Let her go" I said gritting my teeth.

"aaawww sorry but I can't" he glared then back on his phone.

I snatched it away "I said let her go!" I was half screaming.

He turn silent for a few seconds before smirk was all over his face again.

"You know...I like you" he said while looking at me

"And so.....I guess I'll keep you here until I found the other one of you sister"

After he said that, he pulled me out of there leaving Minha in the cell alone.

"Hana!" Minha's calling for me but he already closed the door.

I was hella mad!

"You don't even hold your words!"I raged on him

"You fcking liar! B*stard!" as I was about to slap him, he hold my hand.

"Stop it! There's no use you try to fighting me" he said locking his jaw hard.

He took the "memory card" from my pocket and put it in his. The smirk is back on his face.

"You know what...I'm thinking of keeping you here" he said while holding my arm dragging me somewhere.

I keep squirming to free myself but no to avail. His grip was too strong.