Part 11

Eunjin's POV

After I was left alone with Jaehyun, both of us didnt uttered any words. But what he said earlier keep replaying in my head

He wants you! He asked me to follow and bring you to him. I just agreed cause at that time I didn't even know that it's you who have the memory card and the phone. Remember when I asked you for it? It's not me who want that but it's him. That's why I lied to him and said that I didn't get to follow you and that you managed to run. Like I told you before that's why I kept you here"

I lifted my head saw that he already staring at me.

"Why would you do that for me? didnt you hate me so much? didnt you said I'm just a fool to you?" I asked looking straight at him.

"I-I did. I did hate you. I...just kept you here because I-I--"

"Save it. I don't need to hear your reason. Saying you hate me was enough" I cut him off. His face change a bit and then turn cold second after.

"Fine. I should've let Seonghwa caught you if I know this would be your reaction." He said with a glare.

I was about to fight back when Mingyu cut me off.

"You guys come over here. We have everything ready now." he informed. I walked first leaving him alone there. Few second after he came and we start discussing everything. After hours of planning and discuss we finally ready with our plans. Wonwoo said that there's so many of Seonghwa's man so it will be more dangerous and challenging.. Hope everything will go well.

-D-day-

I woke up early as I'm excited and all ready for what about to happen today. I got up and do my hygiene. Few minutes after I went out and saw Jaehyun already in the kitchen eating his breakfast.

After that day, we didnt even talk with each other. I was trying to ask him something yesterday but he just walked pass me, not even spare a glance.

If anything, I should be the one who hate and mad at him. He's the one who played with my feelings but why he acted like he's the one who been hurt? Tsk I sighed at silently drank the chocolate milk that I took out from the fridge.

*Ringing*

*ringing*

The phone is ringing but he didnt care to pick it up and just continue eating.

*ringing*

I couldn't stand it and picked up the phone instead.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello Eunjin?"

"Y-yes" I look at him and saw he looked at me but then turned away.

"It's me, Jeonghan. I just want to inform you that Seungcheol said you both need to be here by 3pm. We need to move early since the journey will took a long time." He said and I just nodded even if he can't see it. I'm so nervous that I'm drowning in my own thought. He noticed that I'm silent on the other side.

"Eunjin...you're okay?" He asked.

"Hmm I-I'm okay."

"Okay..we'll be waiting for you guys later. Bye." He then hanged up.

I put down the phone and turned around and saw his eyes already fixated on me.

"Jeonghan said w-we need to be there by 3" I said looking straight at him.

He looked at me for a while then stood up and walked away from there leaving me alone in the living room.

---