Part 6

*•*•*•*

Joochan's POV

I can't believe it! I just can't believe it that Mingyu send one of the girl to Seonghwa. We've promised not to send them to Seonghwa and wait for the memory card first but he betrayed us by sending her to him. What's in the hell of his mind!?

I've called Jaehyun earlier and I didnt even know Hana eavesdropping our conversation and now I've explained everything to her but still she can't stop crying. Well wouldnt be if their family are in danger.

"Hana...calm down. We'll find a way on how to get your sister back.." I said while holding her arm but she snatched her arm and stood up from the couch "YOU have the dare to TELL ME to CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LITERALLY KIDNAPPED ME HERE BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN MEMORY CARD AND PHONE! BECAUSE OF YOU MY SISTER ARE IN DANGER RIGHT NOW! YOU AND YOUR HELL FRIENDS!" she screamed furiously at me.

"No, you got me wrong. What I did to you was to keep you safe from those kind of people." I explained. "safe?? you called this safe?!" she half shouted with tear streaming down her face. "Hana please listen to me first. Please" I asked while slowly holding her hands and bringing her to sit with me which she obeyed and sit. "I'm going to be honest with you, okay? and its up to you whether you wanted to believe it or not" she looked up at me, her eyes flared but still she nodded. "Listen, the only reason on why I want the memory card and the phone was to use it for me and Mingyu escape from the hell that Seonghwa and his father set up for us. You wouldnt understand it but its the only way for us to get away from them."

"Why would you want to get away from them?? isnt they are your partner??" Hana asked with confusion in her eyes. "Seonghwa and his father are a very dangerous people that you should never involved with but unfortunately for me and Mingyu, his parents adopted us as we're an orphan and gives us everything that a human being should get except for loves. Well his mother are very lovely and loved us so much but the both of them are not. Both Seonghwa and his father blackmailed us about our real parents whereabout and what they want to do with them if we disobeyed to them but Mingyu—— I can't believe he just betrayed us like this! Thats why I really really need your sisters and your help to hand me the memory card and the phone" I explained everything to her hoping she would not missunderstand us.

"How would I know you wont betray us like Mingyu's did?" Hana asked with slight raised eyebrow. Well......

Hana's POV

Now that Joochan's explained everything to me I understand on why he desperately want that thing bur how would I trust him when even his own brother betrayed him like that?

"How would I know you wont betray us like Mingyu's did? I asked him with slight raised eyebrow. He just smirk that made me think for a while and leaned closer to me. "w-what are y-you doing?" the panicked in me asked. "You asked on how would you know if I wont betray you right?" he asked and I nodded. He smile after and leaned even closer than before. I moved backward until I can feel the back of the couch and closed my eyes tightly. Nervously waiting for something to happen.......

...

...

...

m

I-I feel a peck on my right cheek......

D-di-did h-he just give m-me a peck on my cheeks......

I opened my eyes slowly and see his smiling that are just inch close to my face

"wh-what happened?" I asked shocked. "I just prove to you on why I would not betrayed you." he stated it while smirking at me.

"b-but why? I-I-I dont understand." I said confused on what proof he's talking about. "You dont understand, didnt you?" he chuckle slightly. "It's okay, one day you will finally understand it" He said while lifting my chin up and went to straight to his room after.

what did he mean? I was so confused. I went back to my room, lying on my bed. The scene before keep replaying in mind. aaahhh how am I going to forget all it......  I'm going crazy! what has he done to me..........