Part 9

*°*°*°*

Minha's POV

"I'm so tired" I mumbled while facing out the window.

I am just so tired with all of this sh*t! It's been more than months since I was detained here but none of them try to find or even care about me.

At first, Seonghwa did put me in the shell at the basement alone. He was indeed being harsh to me. He hurt me too. The shell was so dark, quiet and smelly. I'm scared of dark so I was so scared while being here, I can't sleep well plus I cant even stand the smell. I pleaded to him thousands time until that one day he barged in harshly, grabbed my hand and bring me out of the scary room but of course it's not free.

*knock knock*

I turn to the door and saw Seonghwa there wearing his famous smirk on his lips. I hate it so much.

"what do you want?" I asked. He went in with his hand inside his pocket and give a playful smile yet threatened to me "you still didn't answer my question before" he said.

I turn my back on him and facing back the window. Of course I wouldn't answer. Remember when I said he let me out of the room and it's not for free. He asked me to tell him where my sisters are, exchange them with me as they are the one who have that thing and bring them with my own hand to him or something bad will be waiting for me and that he will take me back to down there. He gave me 3 weeks to do so but it already passed 3 weeks. I of course do nothing.

"See? you still didn't answered me." He sighed. "You know? I'm really a good guy especially to girls but don't test my patience" he added kind of threatened and I can feel that he's coming closer to me.

Really a good guy especially to girls

tsk said a person who hurts me just because I keep my mouth shut and again I did what I'm good as which is being silent.

He sighed for the nth times and suddenly grab my arm harshly. I turn to look at him shocked. "That's it! Enough with your attitude! I'm tired. So..how about we go back to your original place?" he said smiling like some crazy maniac while harshly pulled me with him to the basement.

we were almost at the door to the basement when

*rings rings*

he hesitate at first but still let go of me and answer his phone.

"What do you want san? make it short and quick! I'm busy right here!" he said glaring me while I just put my head down.

"easy man...I just want to tell you that I've found out one of the sister's hide out are and guess what??" the San guy said as Seonghwa put on a loud speakers.

"what?? listen San, I don't have time to play guess game with you" Seonghwa said rubbing his face annoyed. "as I said I was--" "yea I know. I know, you don't have to repeat it. chill man.... Ok here, her name is Hana and her hide out are one of your adopted brother's place"  San cut him off.

oh no...how can he find that...oh god they are all in danger...

"wait, was it Mingyu's again?? He already handed it over himself months ago." He said.

"No, not him but the other one"

as I was deep in thought I can feel someone's eyes on me, I look up and saw Seonghwa smiled victoriously at me after hearing that.

He turn off the speaker "Alright, thank you for the info. You know? you're good San. We can work more together in the future, alright" He hanged up.