Why Should I Be The One To Fall? pt.2

I have this amazing writing streak rn so I have decided to update now and update on my birthday again which is this week too!! So double update!!! 

Louis was absolutely done with everything towards the end of his shift. He was just tired and needed a break and the clock seemed to have stopped much to his irritation. It didn't help that a man was going off about why Louis just couldn't prescribe him meds just like that. "Sir, it's beyond my abilities at this moment. I am just a nursing intern. I have already paged a doctor but it will take a while since you don't have an appointment. How about you sit down and have a cup of coffee or something?" Louis explained with a bright smile. "No what I don't understand is why you can't write me a prescription," the man grumbled. "Because I am a nursing intern, sir, not a doctor or a resident. Please sit down. Others are waiting for their turn too," Louis said in a tired voice, already ready to strangle the man. "Sir, why don't you sit here? It's close to the visiting doctor's chamber and the coffee machine. I'll get you a cup maybe?" Harry chimed in, saving Louis from committing murder. "Fine it better be quick," he grumbled, sitting down. Harry walked over to Louis and put an arm around the smaller boy's shoulders. "We should leave, Louis. Our shift is over," Harry whispered and Louis nodded softly.

"That man made me want to rip out my- no his hair. My hair is way too perfect to be ripped out," Louis huffed, walking beside Harry who had so kindly offered to walk him home. "Yeah, you have nice hair darl.....Lou," Harry mumbled while Louis shuffled closer to him. "What I don't understand is why is it has to be so bloody cold. I am literally freezing my arse off here," Louis grumbled, looking for warmth by tucking himself under the taller boy's arm. Harry didn't mind. In fact, he was absolutely thrilled to have the pixie-like boy tucked under his arm, a place that Harry thought belonged to him. "You wanna grab soup? You look like you could use a bowl of it," Harry chuckled. "I don't like soup, Harold," Louis mumbled.  "Oh come on you'll like this one. Its a chicken soup with dumplings in it," Harry persisted, not wanting their little rendezvous to end this soon. "Fine but if I don't like it, you'll have to come over and cook me dinner tonight," Louis tested further, not wanting to let Harry go home either. "Whatever you say, princess," Harry grinned, dimples popping. 'If I was dating him, I could have stuck my tongue in them,' Louis thought to himself, 'Shut up Louis. You're disgusting,' he reprimanded himself. 

"See I told you that you'd like it," Harry smiled. "Mhm, one point for Harry on the board of 'let's get Louis to eat healthy stuff'," Louis sassed with a small smile playing on his lips. "Cut that one. It's too big, you'll end up looking like a chipmunk," Harry said, pointing to a rather large dumpling, "You know what? I'll cut it for you," Harry added a second later, cutting into the piece of dough and spooning a piece to the smaller boy's lips. Louis graciously took a bite, silently preening at the attention he was getting from Harry. Now he just felt jealous. What if  Harry was like this with all his friends? Maybe he wasn't as special to Harry as he had thought. "Open your mouth otherwise it'll get cold Lou," Harry chimed softly and Louis immediately parted his lips. "Hi, I am sitting at the table across from you guys. You guys are the cutest couple ever, enjoy your date darlings," marvelled a lady in her 40s whom they hadn't noticed before. "Oh um thank you. You have yourself a very nice evening too, Ma'am," Harry said politely. "Why didn't you correct her?" Louis asked him after she had returned to her table. "She looked very gloom all evening and I didn't want to upset her further," Harry stated, wiping his lips."Oh, that was very nice of you Harry," Louis muttered, slightly upset that Harry didn't give a more cheeky answer.

"So um this is me. You could come in and meet Misty?" Louis suggested, still desperately trying to keep Harry a little longer. "Your girlfriend?" Harry asked, feeling deflated. "NO! God no! I am not straight, Harry. Misty is my cat. She's a ragdoll and proper gorgeous," Louis quickly yelled. "Oh, a cat. I love cats. I would love to meet Misty," Harry beamed. "Well then come right in!" Louis exclaimed, unlocking the door to his apartment. "Misty darling? Dadda's home!" Louis belted, shedding off his outerwear. "I'll go change into my pyjamas. You go give her bowl a shake, that'll get her out just fine," Louis chuckled, walking over to his bedroom. 

When Louis reappeared in the living room, Harry almost dropped the cat on his lap. Louis was wearing a big shirt and cute pastel pink sweatpants and he had his hair all fluffed up from changing clothes for Christ's sake! "Take a picture, it'll last longer," Louis hummed while sitting down beside Harry, trying to flatten his hair. "No no don't flatten it, it looks nice all fluffy," Harry almost cooed and Louis complied, still preening from all the attention he was getting from him. Harry then proceeded to take out his phone, opening the camera app and Louis immediately stopped him. "I was kidding you fool. I look terrible right now," Louis chuckled. "On the contrary, I think you look beautiful Lou," Harry mumbled softly. "Huh what was that?" Louis asked even though he already heard it once. He just wanted to hear it again. Harry calling him beautiful. "I said you look beautiful, as pretty as a picture," Harry smiled more confidently. "Thank you Harry," Louis blushed while softly fixing his fringe, eyes fixed on the floor. "Look at me darling," Harry cooed, lifting up the little one's chin so green could meet blue and Misty took that as an ample opportunity to move off of the tall man's lap. "Oops," Harry mumbled softly. "Hi!" Louis giggled. "IloveyoucanIpleasekissyou?" Louis rambled. "Slow down Lou," Harry chuckled. "Uhm I love you can I lick your dimples shit no I mean can I kiss you?" Louis fumbled with his words, blood rising up his neck. Harry didn't reply, he simply kissed Louis. The kiss was soft but it said so much, it meant so much. "Your lips are really soft," Louis mumbled against said lips. Harry hummed in response, cupping the smaller boy's face in his hands. "Please don't leave me," Louis whimpered, practically throwing himself on Harry's lap and Harry was quick to catch him. "Do you want me to stay over baby?" Harry questioned, eyebrow raised but a large smile on his lips. "Yeah I do," Louis whispered into his chest. "You may lick my dimples after we brush our teeth, my love," Harry grinned, causing Louis to bury his head further into his chest.

AAAANNNDDD I finally finished it!! I hope you guys liked it as much as I loved writing this two-part story!! I love you guys to the moon and back xx