Will You Be Mine?

This is another one requested by my lovely friend @niallersfam on Instagram. Her ideas are literally so sweet and lovely.

Was Harry nervous? Yes. Would he admit that? Absolutely not. He was brushing it aside like anything in front of the boys. "Harold your shoulders will literally stay like that forever if you don't relax," Zayn chuckled. Yes, they were taking the mickey out of him but could you really blame them? Harry had been fretting about proposing to Louis for about a month now and today was the big day. No matter how many times they assured him that the pixie-like boy would say yes, it did nothing to calm Harry's nerves. "Hun he cannot be without you, quite literally. Did you know that he almost cried when I sent him to Anne's place with Liam?" Niall tried to assure him, rubbing the taller lad's shoulders. "Yeah but what if he says no? There are lots of amazing guys out there who would kill to marry him," Harry whined. "Yeah but that boy has his heart and eyes both set on you. I cannot even begin to explain how much he loves you," Zayn repeated for what seemed like the tenth time that afternoon. "Now are you ready to go? Niall will go first with me. You sit outside in the bushes with that big bouquet of blue and green flowers. We'll send you a text as soon as the work is done," Zayn stated, getting up from the couch. "Zayn what if-" Harry started but was immediately cut off by Niall. "Shut the hell up! You've been eating our ears off about how he might refuse for the past month. He'll say yes. YES! Do you hear me? Yes, yes, yes," Niall belted, grabbing Zayn's arm, "Let's go Zaynie." And Zayn was being trudged away by a rather annoyed Niall, leaving Harry even more nervous.

"Lima, is Harry mad at me?" Louis asked softly, nuzzling his face further into Gemma's lap who was fondly playing with his feathery hair. "He could never, Lou. He's too whipped for that," Liam laughed. "I would box his big ears if he even got slightly angry with you, my love," Gemma cooed but she really did look like she would hit Harry if he upset the small kittenish boy. "No no no don't hit my Hazzy. Everyone has bad days. He's very sweet to me," Louis quickly informed, shooting his head up with wide eyes. "I know, Lou," Gemma chuckled, silently cooing at how much Louis actually loved her brother. "On the topic of hitting my younger one, does anyone want apple slices?" Anne asked, eyes flickering with happiness. "Your younger one has the nerve to upset my Lou," Gemma argued playfully, grabbing a slice for herself. "He just got caught up in some studio work, he'll be here before you know it," Liam stated, taking a slice for himself too. "Oh, I could have gone with him too," he whined. "You'd get bored, Lou," Liam explained. "I'm never bored with him. Watching him's entertaining enough," he huffed before Gemma stuffed his mouth with half an apple slice. Just as Anne was about to say something, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it! Must be Hazzy," Louis chimed. "Oh no, you lie there. I'll go open it," Anne said quickly, rushing to get the door.

Once at the door, she opened it to find Niall, Zayn and a bag. "You have everything right?" Anne spoke in a hushed tone. "Of course we do," Niall chimed. "Well then come with me," she whispered, leading them to a spare room, out of Louis' sight. "Are the cats even gonna go to him?" Zayn asked, petting Dusty's head. "Are you kidding me? They love him. They would have been all over him if I hadn't locked them up in here," she chuckled. "Now do what you guys are supposed to do. Where's Harry?" Anne asked, lips quirking up in a smile. "He's sitting in the bushes. Gonna come in after the cats have done their job," Zayn explained, clipping a note to Evie's collar. "Oh and give Gemma this. Tell her that her delivery came," Niall chimed, handing her a box. "Will do. Oh, and Louis will definitely say yes. The boy has been whining about how his 'Hazzy' left him alone for a few hours," Anne chuckled, going out to meet the trio.

"Hey, Gemma your delivery came," Anne said, handing her the box. "What's in it, Gems," Louis asked, sitting up properly to look at whatever was inside the package. "It's a bracelet with dragonfly charms," Gemma responded, handing him the piece of jewellery. "It's so pretty! Where'd you get it from?" Louis inquired. "I'll send you the link. Actually, you keep it. It looks so pretty against your tanned wrist," Gemma exclaimed. "Oh no no it's yours. I can't keep it," Louis argued. "No, you'll keep it. It looks pretty on you. I don't want any counter-arguments," she insisted, clipping the bracelet on his wrist and it really did look beautiful on him.

"Where are the cats? I haven't seen them since I came," the feathery haired boy asked his soon-to-be mother-in-law. "Well, there they are," Anne chimed, gesturing towards his feet. He had failed to notice them while staring at the bracelet. When he took a proper look at them, he gasped, both hands instantly on his mouth. Dusty, Dotty, Evie and Maybe all lined up, each with a little note clipped to their collars. When all joined together, they read 'Will you marry our Harry?' Louis was already nodding, tears pooling in his eyes and that's when Harry came in, bouquet in hand. "Will you be mine, Lou?" Harry asked, handing him the bouquet, getting on one knee and pulling out a velvet-covered box from Tiffany's. Louis was already sobbing, rubbing at his eyes with tiny fists. "Yes I will," He choked out, holding out his hand for the ring to be slid on. Harry quickly followed suit, sliding the diamond ring on his ring finger. The bouquet had been taken off of the smaller's boy's by Liam who had sensed that Louis was already overwhelmed. Louis immediately crashed into Harry's chest after he had gotten up and the taller lad was quick to catch him. "I love you, Lou," Harry breathed into the feathery hair. "I love you too, Hazzy," Louis almost purred, jumping to wrap his legs around his now fiance's waist, now completely wrapped around him like a koala.

"YEEESSSS FINALLY. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!" Niall screamed, rushing to hug the couple. "Congratulations Lou," Zayn chimed, going in to join the hug and pulling in Liam too. "We did it, boys!!" Liam exclaimed. "We did!!" Niall replied, wrapping them all in tighter. Gemma and Anne were soon pulled into the hug which lasted for more than ten minutes. A blur of congratulations and thank you's were exchanged after they finally broke from the tangle and were finally sat around ty Louis thanked each and everyone, all while being sat on Harry's lap. He was finally reunited with his other half after what felt like months even though it was only a few hours. "I couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law," Anne choked, dabbing at the tears that were forming at the corners of her eyes. "And I couldn't have asked for a better brother. Lou's a lot better than the lanky frog I was stuck with for years," Gemma added in, chuckling. "Oh, so he's your favourite now?" Harry asked, mocking offence. "Oh hush he's everyone's favourite," Gemma informed, smiling wide as ever. "My Harry isn't a lanky frog. He's a very handsome man and he's my favourite," Louis remarked, turning to face Harry with the fondest smile on his lips. "Thank you, baby," Harry said under his breath. "Of course, fiance," Louis sighed, pressing a kiss to Harry's dimple. "You two are gross," Liam and Zayn said unanimously. "Shut it, twats. They're cute," Niall belted, tackling the two boys on the couch. And just like that Louis and Harry were engaged and their family couldn't be happier. And only more chaos ensued after they went on a FaceTime call with Louis' family to inform them about the proposal. Chaotic and full of love. Nothing could explain their families better.

Hiiii my loves!! Send in requests if you like!! I love writing them. I would like it better if it were on my Instagram but here works too!! I love you all to the moon and back. I really am not fooling around when I say I have the best readers in the world xx