It's Always You

Waking up next to Louis was definitely one of Harry's favourite parts about being married to the pixie-like boy. Mornings of soft cuddles and sloppy kisses which sent Louis into a fit of giggles was a sight that Harry would never get bored of. To make it even better, it was the weekend, meaning that they could stay in bed for as long as they pleased without a care in the world and Harry couldn't have been more elated. He could hold his baby close to him, let him hear the heart that beats only for him and keep him away from all that's bad in the world and people who wanted to have him. Yes, he was of the extremely jealous kind but could you really blame him? His hummingbird was as beautiful as he was kind, as bubbly as he was loveable and Harry was the happiest man on earth because he was all his.

"Wanna cuddle longer," Louis breathed against Harry's neck, shuffling closer as if he wanted to completely wrap himself around the taller boy. "Of course, kitten. How could you ever think I would be the one to break our cuddles?" Harry chuckled, mocking offence. "You did yesterday when I said I wanted a cuddle but you took out your frustration on me because you had a bad day at work," Louis choked out, still not properly over how Harry had told him off for being too clingy. Harry's heart broke at his baby's words. He was a horrible man for shouting at him when all he had wanted was to sit on his lap. "I am so sorry, my baby kitten. I was a horrible horrible man who doesn't deserve you but I cannot live without you, honey. Please try to forgive me?" Harry murmured, tears pooling in his eyes at the thought of Louis ever being away from him. "I'm not mad at you, Hazzy. Just disappointed that you would shout at me instead of talking it out. We are always supposed to talk it out," Louis explained, still adorably sleepy but Harry was far from cooing. He had disappointed his beautiful boy, his own little ray of sunshine. "I'll make it up to you I promise. Don't be disappointed in me, please. Please don't leave," Harry started to ramble, looking every bit like the puppy who has been denied a treat too many times. "Hey hey I'm not leaving. It'll take you a lot more than a stupid fight to get rid of me. I vowed to be your husband at the altar for a reason, my love" Louis sighed, now cupping the taller lad's face and straddling his hips. "No leaving?" Harry asked sheepishly. "No leaving," Louis concluded, joining their pinkies to make a promise and promise it was because he would never leave the boy he fell in love with he was eighteen.

"Do we really need to have bear-shaped pancakes?" Louis huffed with a smile on his lips because he knew Harry was trying to make sure nobody had even the tiniest bit of his love. "Yes, we need to have them, Loubear. Look I even made eyes and a snout with chocolate syrup!" Harry chimed, dimples popping, making Louis groan with realisation. "Oh come on. I'll put chocolate syrup between the layers too, baby. You'll love them I promise," he coaxed, going in to stand between Louis' spread out legs from where he was sat on the countertop. The feathery haired lad was far from being a decent cook but he loved watching his lover in the kitchen. It was really a sight for sore eyes, with random bursts of songs and the heavenly smell. Did he mention that Harry wore cute frilly aprons while cooking? And the kisses with the taste of food still lingering was most definitely a plus. "Want a taste?" Harry gingerly asked, spooning a little syrup to his mouth, letting it deliberately dribble on his lips. "Only if you insist, my darling," Louis chimed, puckering his lips to be kissed and kissed he was. Deeply instead of the quick pecks that were the usual routine when cooking. "Harry the pancakes-" Louis tried to break the kiss but Harry had other plans. "Sshh the stove is turned off," Harry explained, biting Louis' lower lip for entrance and he was given it as soon as he was asked.

Breakfast was a blur of kissing and feeding each other pancakes and they were sprawled on the hammock in the backyard, fight long forgotten. "And that looks like you when you had long hair," Louis sleepily murmured, referring to a bunch of clouds, letting himself sink further into Harry's chest. "You liked me better with long hair, kitten?" Harry breathed into the smaller lad's feathery hair. "Mhm I liked how you always fixed your hair like that," Louis mumbled, trying to do the motion but his limbs failed him. "I'll grow it out again then if my baby liked it that much," Harry said happily. "Luke grew out his, he looks so dreamy Haz. You have to meet him sometime soon," Louis whispered with a hint of flirt in his voice. "I look way better than him anyway. I'll grow it out again if you like long hair so much. That twat of a man better stay away from my boy before I make him," Harry huffed, feeling nothing but jealousy. "I was kidding, love. I don't have eyes for anyone but you. You look like a proper frog when you're jealous you know?" Louis giggled, eyes still giving away at the fact that he was about to fall asleep any moment. "You are an evil evil evil munchkin. Be glad I love you more than anything," Harry grunted, pulling his husband closer to him if that was possible as they were pressed together as is. "I love you too," Louis sighed, breathing in the smell that was all HarryHarryHarry. "Go to sleep, my darling hummingbird," Harry coaxed gently, letting one of his legs fall off the hammock, rocking it so he could put his cheeky but lovable husband to sleep. And if he stared at him for hours while he slept, nobody has to know.

I have decided not to have an update schedule anymore. It honestly puts a lot of pressure on me and I get anxious if I skip a week. Sometimes I have three stories written down in the span of one week but I have to wait to update them. So no more schedules. Gonna update as often as I please which will mean that sometimes you guys will have more than 2 chapters in a week. The next update will be the last part of Maybe More for this book. Thank you guys so much for being the most amazing readers and I love you all to the moon and to Saturn xx