In Another Life pt. 2

Louis woke up to the smell of pancakes, making him jump from the bed. "Harry?" Louis called from the living room. "Yes, my darling?" Harry hollered back. "Where are you?" Louis yelled. "In the kitchen, baby.. I mean Louis!" Harry shouted. The smaller lad made a beeline for Harry. "You're making breakfast?" Louis questioned. "Mhm wanted to impress the pretty boy in my room," Harry smirked. "Oh, you are doing that believe me," Louis stated much to Harry's delight. "I don't really know how to cook you know," Louis spoke, peeping over the taller man's shoulder. "That's no problem, my sweet. I'll cook for us all our lives so I can always impress you," Harry smiled cockily. "You're the cheekiest man I know," Louis laughed, taking out plates to set the table.

"Are we still going to the beach today?" Louis asked, stuffing his mouth with a rather large bite of his pancakes after speaking. "We are. We'll leave after we've done the dishes," Harry smiled, cooing silently at how much of a chipmunk his...no Louis looked. "Don't forget to apply sunscreen after eating then, I'd like a husband who isn't all wrinkly at forty," Louis giggled. "Your husband?" Harry blushed. "Yes, mine. All mine. Not that girl's who was eyeing you at the wedding. Who even checks out the groom at a wedding? Completely unacceptable," Louis ranted. "You got jealous?" Harry laughed. "No, I didn't! I am simply upset at the fact that people don't have basic decency anymore," Louis fumbled. "It's okay, love. I feel very special," Harry smiled. "Well you are pretty special," Louis mumbled. Harry hummed in inquiry. " I said you are musculoskeletal. No hell no I mean that I said that you are pretty special," Louis rambled causing the taller lad to burst into laughter. "Louis Tomlinson, you are my new favourite person," Harry bellowed in between bouts of laughter. "So I wasn't your favourite before today?" Louis asked with a cheeky smile. "No no I mean you've been my favourite since I met you but I like you more today," Harry quickly explained. "My favourite things are definitely my children," Louis smiled. "You mean Mo and Chi?" Harry asked. "Mhm they quite like it here I think. I mean, Mo likes rubbing against your legs. You're a perfect papa," Louis exclaimed, slightly bouncing with happiness. "Hey wait a second, Mo and Chi make up mochi together!" You are something else, Lou," Harry guffawed. "Hey! Are you laughing at me or my children?" Louis asked accusingly, crossing his arms across his chest. "No no I am neither laughing at our children or their dad," Harry smirked. "You are such a smooth talker, Harold. In one fell swoop, you managed to call us a family and them your children?" Louis asked in disbelief. "Well, only the best for my pretty boy," Harry smiled, getting up to gather the dishes. "First I was only the prettiest boy and now I am your pretty boy?" Louis asked, gathering their mugs of tea and following his husband. "It is what it is. It's inked on your chest, thought you would've figured by now," Harry shrugged, loading the dishwasher. "Hey! I am the sassy one here, you're the sappy and cocky one," Louis laughed. "I am a man of many talents," Harry smirked. "What would be your talents besides being smooth as heck and being the biggest sap?" Louis asked, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "Talents like this," Harry said, effortlessly picking up Louis in his arms. "Let go of me, you big oaf! This isn't a talent, you're just taking advantage of your size!" Louis yelled, making the cats run away to the other end of the penthouse. "I'll let you go when I think it's time to do so. Be still and enjoy the fact that you don't have to walk," Harry answered in a calm voice. "I hope you enjoy this short-lived weird size comparison of yours," Louis grumbled. "Oh my honey, I am. There's not much to complain about when I've got my pretty boy in my arms," Harry smiled, walking over to their shared walk-in closet. "Choose something for me to wear too," Harry smiled, setting Louis back to his feet. "Fine but you'll apply sunscreen on my back if I do," Louis huffed. "I would've done that anyway," Harry shrugged, walking out to go finish the dishes.

"Harry, the cats will be fine. Come on," Louis trudged. Harry placed a gentle kiss on each of the cats' foreheads. "I promise I'll take care of your dad, I love him," Harry whispered to them before heading out. "Well now, don't you look proper charming?" Louis marvelled. Harry had worn a Hawaiian shirt with half of the buttons undone and blue shorts. "Thank you, Lou. You look very beautiful," Harry blushed, trying not to stare at Louis' clean-shaven tan thighs. "Quit staring, creep!" the smaller lad exclaimed with a laugh. "Mhm get in," Harry said, opening the door for Louis. "Oh my husband's a complete gentleman," Louis cooed, watching him walk over to the driver's seat. "Like I said, only the best for you," Harry smiled. Halfway through the drive Harry had placed his hand on Louis' thigh and interlocked their fingers. Louis didn't comment on it, he simply held it tighter. He felt like a feather knowing Harry liked him in all possible ways.

Louis had been right about Harry liking the difference between their heights and Louis being smaller than him in general. He was spinning Louis, who had his knees pulled to his chest and back pressed against Harry's chest, around in the water. "You are what we call really darn weird!" Louis laughed. "Right and musculoskeletal isn't weird at all. It's completely normal," Harry retorted with a small giggle. "Mhm it's better than manhandling a person like you are doing," Louis huffed. "Hey, now you're wrong. I just don't manhandle anyone, I manhandle my pretty boy who also happens to be married to me," Harry explained causing Louis to shake his head in disbelief.

The beach didn't have that many people to begin with and after they'd been done tanning and going for a swim, there were only a few more couples left. It was beginning to grow dark and Louis shuffled closer to Harry for warmth. "Are you cold? We can pack everything up and leave now," Harry asked, wrapping an arm around Louis. "No no I want to see the stars," Louis answered. Harry took out a blanket from their bag and wrapped it around both of them. Soon stars began twinkling in the sky. Louis was staring up at them with stars in his own eyes and Harry was staring at him like he had hung the moon. "Louis, this may be an arranged marriage but I have begun falling in love with you. You're just so loveable and cute. You're a beautiful person and I am so happy I got one lifetime with you. I want the rest of them with you too," Harry breathed, slightly scared as to how Louis would react. "Harry I um don't love you yet but if there is one person I know I will fall in love with, its always going to be you. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. You are as handsome as you are kind. And I am counting on the all lifetimes promise because I don't think I'll ever be able to love anyone as much I know I will grow to love you," Louis whispered, leaning on Harry's chest. "And that's all I ask for. I'll do everything in my power to make sure you can say I love you and kiss me before work every morning," Harry smiled. "Maybe in another life, we will be soulmates who will hit it off right from the start," Louis whispered rubbing Harry's knuckles. Harry proceeded to tangle his fingers with the smaller lad's ones, they fit perfectly. Maybe that was when he knew he was in love, just too scared to admit it so soon lest his heart broke but little did he know, Harry would rather eat dirt than ever do anything to even remotely hurt the pixie-like boy.

Hiii bbys!! I am taking requests so send them in!! The only condition is that they have to be filled with potential for lots and lots of fluff!! I hope you liked this one and I love you all xx