'Cause I'm Tired of Sleeping Alone

This is for my lovely @WhoWouldntLoveHim28 and it's really sweet. This is a peace offering to prove that you are, in fact, sweeter.

Sleep. Louis wanted to sleep so bad. He had tried everything from cups of chamomile tea, something he considered a crime against tea, to sleep medication. And when he did fall asleep, it would only be for an hour or two before he awoke again. The only thing that would work was Harry, his Harry. He would fall asleep within seconds of being in his arms but he was half the world away. He wouldn't return for another week. Louis would lose it if he didn't come back right this instant. To hell with their management and what people think. Oh for Christ's sake they couldn't even love in the public. That brought back memories of how in one interview he had to ask what was the meaning of PDA and then his face fell before he could control it. How was he supposed to know what it was if he had never experienced it?

He lit another cigarette, inhaling in the smoke. Harry always gently coaxed him to cut back but honestly, he only smoked this much if Harry wasn't around to calm his nerves. He could FaceTime Harry. He put out the cigarette, pulled out his phone from under the pillow and pressed the call button on the contact labelled as 'Husband' with a frog emoji. It only rang twice before Harry picked up. "Oops," Harry mumbled, as the phone almost slipped from his hand. "Hi," Louis breathed back, eyes already watering from sleep deprivation, sadness and the countless smoked cigarettes. "Are you crying, Lou?" Harry asked. "I miss you so much, Harry. I haven't slept properly in a week. Why don't you come home? I want you home, I need my home. Harry, what had I done that I paying for till this day?" Louis quietly sobbed. "What happened? Baby, have you been drinking?" Harry scrambled, trying to do something, anything to comfort his husband who was in London while he was in LA. "It doesn't matter, Harry. Why aren't you home? Please come home, Hazza. Is it so important for you to be in that godforsaken city instead of here with me? I can't do this anymore," Louis cried, not caring that he was whining at this point. He just wanted Harry, doesn't matter what he needed to do to get that. "I'll be home soon, the tour's over anyway. We were just keeping up with the bloody two-week rule since, theoretically, I am still on tour. I'll be home, my home, as soon as possible, baby. Please try and go to sleep now, I'll be on call the entire time. Do you want me to sing to you?" Harry reasoned, trying to calm Louis' sobs. "Sing if I could fly please?" Louis choked, cries subsiding. Harry didn't say anything further, he started starting singing while tears streamed down his face. All his boy wanted was him but he couldn't even give him that. What Louis didn't notice was Harry sending his manager a text that he needed to be in London tomorrow.

"Who is he?" Eliana, the elderly lady next to Harry on the plane chirped, having noticed his phone's wallpaper. "My husband," he gleamed. "You've got yourself a fine young man then, honey. How long have you two been together?" she smiled. "I've loved him since I was sixteen and now I am twenty-seven," Harry blushed. "That's a long time to be committed. You must really love him, dear. I know because you didn't tell me you dated since you were sixteen or for long you were married. You told me you've loved him since you were sixteen," she explained. "I do, I really do," he mumbled. "Are you going back to your home then?" she inquired. "Mhm he's waiting for me," Harry beamed. "He still makes you feel the butterflies and fireworks doesn't he?" she smiled. "All of it, he makes me fall in love every day all over again," Harry mumbled, cheeks reddening. "Are you married too, ma'am?" he asked politely. "Why yes, I am. My husband brings me flowers from our garden and asks me to run away with him and be his wife. Oh, the way he smiles when I tell him I am already his wife. That smile could light up the whole city of London," she sighed dreamily. "You love him a lot don't you?" he asked. "I've loved him since I was sixteen too, dearie. We were high school sweethearts," she smiled, fond radiating off her eyes. "I want that with my Lou," Harry mumbled to himself but Eliana heard it. "You will have it I promise, love. It's written in your stars," she smiled. "I hope so, God I really hope so," Harry breathed, dimples popping.

Harry walked into the house to find Louis pacing around the house, ashtrays on the coffee table filled to the brim and Clifford running up to greet him. Louis turned around to check who came that excited the dog and gasped. "Hazza?" Louis squealed, running up to him. "Yes, baby yes. I am so sorry. We'll sleep after we take a bath yeah?" Harry mumbled into the mop of apple-scented hair on his chest. "Thank you so much, Harry, thank you thank you thank you," Louis rambled, happy tears rolling down his face. "Hey, no more tears. I don't like it when you cry," Harry whispered, thumbing at the tears. "They're happy tears, you silly frog. I am so fucking happy. Marry me," Louis breathed, mouthing at Harry's lips. "We're already married, Lou," Harry mumbled into the kiss. "Good because otherwise, I would have had to kidnap you Mr Styles because I simply cannot live without you," Louis smirked cheekily. Harry simply shut up his cheeky excuse for a husband with a kiss.

"A week," Louis mumbled, burrowing deep into Harry's chest. "A week what?" Harry inquired. "A week of kissies that we have to make up. So less talking, more kissing after we nap okay?" Louis informed the taller lad. "I'll kiss you until my dying breath, husband," Harry smiled. "I like it," Louis beamed. Harry hummed in inquiry. "Husbands. I like the word. It shows that you're stuck with me forever," Louis explained. "Go to sleep, Loubear," Harry hummed, rubbing circles on his small husband's bare back. Louis was softly singing something to the tune of 'This Town' by Nialler.

Met you in the auditions in 2010

You made me smile and you still do like nobody can

You always do

We are still told that we can't love when in anyone's sight

But believe me, my curly boy, we will be alright

One day

(chorus)

Even if everyone's watching I can't love you less

You loved me through the worst and my best

Why care about what they say? We are meant to be

Why did I sign my life away to those who never understood me?

Harry's heart swelled with fondness. He was whipped and completely in love with Louis and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Hiiii my loves!! I haven't updated in so long cuz I literally had no inspiration and then I remembered how I can't sleep without this stuffed bear that has been with me since 2nd grade and that's how I got the idea for this chapter lmao. I hope you liked it xx