Lattes And Kisses pt.1

This was requested by @Larrysdrivinglicense  
This one's so sweet and fluffy and cute and all things nice and warm. It's like a warm cup of tea on a chilly afternoon. The cup has a tea cosy too. That's how soft this one is. This will have 2 parts because I honestly adore the idea of famous Harry and soft Louis. Oh and btw this is 2017 Harry and 2013 Louis. 

Louis filled a cup with a plain black coffee. No sugar, no cream. Just plain black coffee. He felt a shiver run up his spine, thinking about how bitter the person drinking it must be. He had always preferred sweet things over whatever these tasted like. He walked over to the table his last customer was sat. Then he could go home and wallow in his self-pity over the fact that he was nobody's first choice. "Enjoy your coffee," Louis smiled in a fake cheery voice. "Does Mrs Fern require all her baristas to be this cheery or are you sleep-deprived?" the customer chuckled. Great now this man was making fun of his loneliness. Well, not really but it still made him mad. "Yes and we charge extra for it from people who figure it out. Your bill is now ten pounds. Pay at the register before leaving," Louis gritted with a smile. This caused him to laugh and look up at him. Green met blue. "You have very pretty eyes, Louis," the stranger smiled. "Uhm thank you I guess. Yours are uh very um very pretty," Louis fumbled, this man had a weird effect on him. "My name's Harry. I hope you didn't already know that" Harry smiled sheepishly. "Huh? Why would I know that?" Louis asked. "Right um, no reason. Just that I am a regular here. I've never met you until today," Harry changed the topic effectively. "Oh, this isn't my regular shift. I usually work later at night," Louis explained. Harry's face looked so familiar yet Louis couldn't guess exactly who it was. "Well my shift is over. Bye Harry," Louis excused himself. "Nope, not bye. It kills the hope of meeting again. We'll meet again," Harry smiled cockily. Louis just smiled as he slipped into the back of the store. "Huh, he will only want to meet me again until he realises I am lonely and have no social skills and I live in a cramped apartment with one too many cats," Louis grumbled to himself, pulling on his coat. 

"Lola!! Honey, Dadda's home!" Louis called out for his cat but to no avail. His cat had other plans which unfortunately didn't include him. Louis quietly made his way to the kitchen to make himself a cuppa. Juggling his PHD, his hours at the coffee shop and dealing with the fact that he only had two real friends who were also his roommates besides his cat was getting harder as each day passed by. "Hey babe you're home," Liam remarked with a kiss on Louis' forehead. Louis sunk into Liam's arms, letting him drag him to the couch. "Lima, I met a boy today," Louis mumbled. "Tell me what he did wrong and I'll decide what I should break," Liam spoke without hesitation. "No no, he was nice. He gave me butterflies," Louis whispered. "Oh, do you have his name? What did he look like?" Liam asked quickly. "Only his first name. It's Harry. Met him at Mrs Fern's. He's good-looking. You know he's tall, green eyes, dimples and the cockiest personality.  But it wasn't off-putting? In fact, it made him more charming," Louis explained softly. Liam had always been very protective over the smaller lad. Could you blame him? Louis was loving, small, forgiving, soft and so fragile. "Be careful with him yeah? I'll punch his nose in if he ever hurts you, Lou," Liam said with the most firmness he ever had shown. "Yeah, I will. I doubt he'll meet me again. He only knows my first name," Louis sighed. "Babe, he'll camp outside of the coffee shop. You're so pretty, I think he's already fallen in love with you," Liam assured him. "Mhm let's see. Did Zayn call?" Louis asked. Their other roommate had flown off to Italy for the year to study at some art school. Louis didn't bother learning the name of since he was rubbish at other languages anyway. "He did. Asked you to FaceTime when you got back. Apparently, you guys didn't talk yesterday?" Liam informed him. "Shit I forgot to call him. He never calls in case he calls when I am asleep. I'll go fetch my laptop, we'll talk together," Louis yelled as he ran to get his laptop or as he lovingly called her, Rose. 

"Good evening, what can I get for you?" Louis asked, looking up at the customer. His last customer for the night. It was Harry. "A black coffee, no sugar no cream. And a cut-up peach. I know Mrs Fern gets them from the countryside," Harry replied. "Right then, I'll bring it to you, sit yourself down please," Louis smiled, scribbling it down. Soon, one band-aid later, he was carrying a tray to Harry's table.  "What happened? I didn't see this when I saw you first tonight," Harry asked, taking the tray out of his hand. "Oh um I cut my finger a little while slicing the peach. Not very good in the kitchen as you can tell," Louis blushed. "You could've just told me, love. You didn't need to do this," Harry reprimanded, kissing the band-aid. "All better now that I've given it a kissy," Harry smiled cheekily. "Right yeah the kissy..I mean kiss made it so much better. Thank you, Harry," Louis fumbled, dismissing himself. "Lou wait!" Harry shouted, effectively getting the attention of the rest of the cafe. "What?" Louis asked, turning to face the taller man. "Can I have your number?" Harry asked sheepishly. "Yes, you can," Louis blushed. "I don't have paper but I have a pen," Harry suggested. "A napkin will do, Haz," Louis answered, "I mean Harry. Don't think of me as weird," he fumbled. "No no, it's okay, darling," Harry assured him. Louis scribbled down his number on the napkin that had a fern pattern around it. "Thank you so much, Lou. I will treasure this until the day I die. You have no idea how many days I stared into the shop window, wanting to get your number but I always chickened out because I thought your boyfriend was that buff David Beckham looking guy. He's not right?" Harry breathed. "Oh no! Liam's my best friend, not my boyfriend. Although he is pretty good at warding off the creepy guys," Louis laughed. "I'm not creepy right?" Harry asked, smiling. "Creepy but I uh like you," Louis blushed. "That's all I wanted," the curly-haired man smiled. 

"Oh my God, can I have a picture with you? My daughter loves you!" a woman behind them gushed. "Sure," Harry answered, leaning for a selfie. After she had gotten an autograph and left, Louis pulled his forearm. "Who are you?" Louis asked, flabbergasted. "Harry Edward Styles," Harry smirked. "Not your bloody name! What do you do?" Louis huffed. "I'm a singer, darling," Harry said simply. "The guy who sings that uh 'Sign Of The Times'?" Louis asked, tapping his fingers on the table. "Yes, honeybunch," the taller lad laughed. "Hey! Don't laugh at me or I won't let you take me out!" Louis grumbled. "Right uh no more laughing because I really want to take you out, peach," Harry smiled. "Peach?" Louis asked, tilting his head. Yes, Harry was dying of cuteness looking at him. "Yeah you smell like it and you're soft and uh that yeah," Harry coughed the last part. Louis immediately turned red. "Oh my god, your mind is a filthy place and you haven't even taken me out yet! Buy me dinner first!" Louis huffed. "I'll buy you the whole damn world if you'll be mine," Harry smiled cockily. Louis could only nod. Harry Styles, famous popstar and walking Adonis was saying all this to him and was so sincere about it. If this was a dream, Louis never wanted to wake up.