if only you could see just how much you mean to me

Hi hi hi loves!! This is by no means any indication that I am going to write more one-shots. This is simply for Louis' birthday because I am a weak woman and that boy owns my heart. Thank you for reading!! 

Mornings with Louis were always a thing that Harry never got tired of. And right then, it was the day before Christmas and the glorious day that Louis was born. And the universe knew exactly what it was doing when it gave the world Louis William Tomlinson as an early Christmas present to cherish forever. And who was saying that Harry didn't? Harry adored him. If there were two people who loved Louis, he was one of them. If there was one person who loved him, he was that person. And if no one loved Louis, not that that would be possible, it was because Harry didn't exist. And gosh, he may have looked creepy while staring at Louis' sleeping form but that was just because he had the day full of dreams planned for his husband. 

"Husband," he smiled, pushing Louis' fringe out of his eyes. Angel. 

"Creepy bastard. Go back to bed." Louis turned around, pushing Harry. 

"Excuse me. It's 'my creepy bastard,' don't forget the my." He gently pulled Louis' forearm who gave in to his annoying husband's persistence. The annoyingly endearingly loveable husband who was now on top of him. 

"Yes yes, my creepy husband," he sighed, cupping Harry's face and pressing a kiss to his bicep. 

"Hey." He kissed Louis' forehead. "Happy birthday, my darling," he smiled, dimples on display. And gosh he was so in love with the crinkly eyed smile Louis gave him. So in love, it was like a high. 

"Yeah I'm old now, thirty's a big number. I could be your sugar daddy don't you reckon?" Louis coerced, flipping them so that he was on top of Harry. "I would spoil the shit out of you trust me," he continued. 

"Please as if! I planned a whole day out for you, mister," Harry scoffed, slipping out from under Louis and out of the bed. The face that he made after he did though, made Harry get right back in the sheets. 

"I swear to God Harry you'd better have mighty good reasons for dragging me out of bed in this bloody cold. I could be having an orgasm just about now and guess what else? I would be warm," Louis grumbled but that was until Harry opened the car door open for him. Heated seats. 

"You're like a cat did you know that?" he remarked and Louis didn't grace it with an answer. He had more self-respect than that. 

"Tell me why am I not in my bed with you right now again?" 

"Because you love me." The answer was easy. Because Louis loved him. Louis shrugged. It was true. Louis did everything he's done because he loves him. He sacrificed his freedom because he loves him. Wrote him a whole album and had another in the process because he loves him. He travelled every two weeks because he loves him. At one point, he lived because he loves him.

Harry opened the door to Louis' side and he walked out, taking in the surroundings. Sparse and abandoned were two words for it. 

"You didn't bring security?" 

"That's probably my biggest surprise but yeah. It's a pretty abandoned area and nobody knows us," Harry smiled and Louis crashed against him, pressing his lips to Harry's. 

"Gosh, I love love love you, you perfect man. My man," he gushed, still hugging him. Harry's heart felt like it would collapse on itself. Louis spent so little time with him in public. His hands rubbed Louis' back, bending down so he wouldn't have to get on his tiptoes.