They Don't Know About Us

This was requested by @niallersfam on Instagram and I had so much fun writing it. I seriously couldn't get the smile off of my lips while writing the whole thing.

"Kiss me Haz," Louis whimpered against Harry's cheek. "Not now darling. We could get walked in on," Harry whispered, softly stepping away from the smaller boy. "Is it so bad I want to be kissed by my boyfriend?" Louis asked, his voice coming out more pathetic than he meant for it to be. "Do you really have to make this so difficult? I'll kiss you till you get bored of me when we get home," Harry tried to explain but Louis wasn't having any of it. He didn't want to hide. He wanted to show the world just how fit his boyfriend was and how much he loved him. "Well then don't kiss me at all. Sleep on the couch, far away from me, in the living room. If I want a kiss, that means I want it right now Harry!" Louis huffed, pouting out his lips. "As I said before, we could get walked in on," Harry huffed, not having any of it either. "Harry Edward Styles your boyfriend demands that he be kissed just about fooking now," Louis demanded, crossing his arms. "No," the taller boy sighed, fixing his hair. Louis grabbed his face and locked their lips, leaving Harry wanting to deepen the kiss rather than pull away. He pulled Louis closer, fighting for dominance in the kiss. "Harry no somebody could walk in," Louis sassed, smiling against his lover's lips. "If the whole world was watching I'd still be kissing you, Louis," Harry breathed, pushing the smaller boy up the wall that they had stumbled against. Caught in the heat of the moment, they had failed to notice Niall watching them. 

"And that's when I- wait a second you're not listening. Loueh!!" Zayn grumbled. "Huh?" Louis quaked. "I knew you weren't listening," he continued, sporting a pout on his lips. "I'm listening I promise, Zaynie. I was just thinking about when I could go home cuz I get to kiss Harry then. He's a great kisser you know?" Louis beamed dreamily, not quite noticing what he was saying. Yeah, it was safe to say that he was whipped. "Wait what?" Zayn exclaimed. "No um nothing Zaynie. What were you saying?" Louis gulped, hoping Zayn would let it pass and he did. His best mate was not one to drag information out of anyone. He respected people's boundaries as long as they respected his. "So I told him to sod off for not allowing me to add a little bit of what I liked," the raven-haired boy continued but Louis was far from listening. Indeed, he was thinking of a certain curly haired boy with green eyes. "Lou!" Niall chimed, crashing on top of him and quite effectively getting his attention. "Niall," the feathery haired boy huffed, trying to remove himself from under him. "I saw you and Harry with your lips locked together earlier if you know what I mean," Niall smirked suggestively. "WHAT? Oh um I was licking the crumbs off of his lips. He was eating toast earlier," Louis explained but the fake blond was having none of it. "Paper towels exist, Tommo," Niall sighed, moving himself a little off of the little one. "They are overrated, Nialler," Louis sassed, pushing him off the couch. "Boys, stop harassing Lou. We can go home now," Liam stated, packing up Louis' things knowing he would never tidy his own things. It was Harry who always took care of those things for the little one. "Thank you, Payno!" Louis exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the brunette. "Of course, Lou," Liam cooed, finding the blue-eyed boy absolutely adorable. As much as Louis sassed everyone around, he would always be the first one to step up if someone needed anything. It was safe to say that it was Louis who had his heart in the absolute right place. 

"This enough for you?" Harry whispered against Louis' lips. "No," Louis whimpered back, knees giving away. That's how Liam found them, tucked away in a dressing room, wrapped up in each other. The boys broke apart as soon as they heard Liam cough, blush rising to their cheeks. They both meekly turned around to face Liam who had the fondest smile playing on his lips. "You both love each other?" Liam asked, fond not leaving his lips. "He makes it feel like home, Lima," Harry mumbled, entwining his fingers with Louis' one. "He makes me feel special, Payno," Louis whispered, facing Liam with a red face. "I am so happy for you guys!" he exclaimed, "And the rest of the boys are too!" "Oi Loueh I knew you and Haz were up to something!" Zayn yelled, grabbing both of the boys into a rib crushing hug. "Ahhhhh I always knew you guys were in love. Honestly, you guys should look at the way you two look at each other most of the time," Niall screamed, throwing himself on top of the trio, making them all fall to the floor. "I love you all so much," the blond beamed, a smile never leaving his lips. "Oi Payno what are you waiting for? C'mere!" Louis belted, somehow pulling Liam on top of them despite being under three of the boys. "Finally we can make out whenever we want Harold," Louis chimed, making Liam grimace. "NO! No making out blatantly in front of everyone," Liam reprimanded, still fondly shaking his head. "Yes they will make out everywhere, Payne in the neck. It's cute and everyone likes it," Niall belted. "I think we might be crushing Louis, lads," Harry mumbled, trying to get his small other half from under the rest of the boys. "Protective much, Harold?" Zayn smirked, moving off of Louis. "He's mine," Harry announced as if it weren't completely obvious by then, proceeding to pull Louis on his lap and wrap his arms around him. "Yeah yeah we get it. He's all yours, you possessive cat," the boys chimed together. They were all happy because at the end of the day they were just five best friends who wanted nothing more than for each other to be happy.

I promised I'd update on my birthday, didn't I? It's currently 12:30 am on the 12th of March where I live. I love you all to the moon and back and this is a little gift from me to you for being the best readers ever xx