Prologue

[Kaminari's POV]

When I was younger, I've always dreamed of being a hero. To reach out to as many people as possible. To be friendly with all citizens and persuade them to trust in me. To protect them from the dangers of the outside world. And, most of all, to be an inspiration!

To have people look at me and want to be like me!

I wanted people to have confidence in themselves, believe that they were meant for more, that anyone, no matter how flawed they were, can do anything!

At the time, I was confident, believing in myself and deeming myself as someone who could do all of this! I was a dreamer and was, at some point, mere footsteps away from achieving my vision, the utopia that I'd created so perfectly!

But no mirage is ever real.

I said I would reach out to as many people as possible. I said that I would protect them from the dangers of the outside world. I said I was going to be the inspiration.

I said all of this bullshit as if I were actually going to do it.

But, here, an innocent person lays, injured and unconscious. It wasn't, by any means, his fault. It was mine. I wasn't capable of protecting him from the danger.

Because the danger is me.

COntRol
Prologue

[To be continued...]

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!

The intro is on the next chapter

Be potates!

                    ~Spud🥔