1

Well... welcome angst-with-a-happy-ending readers (this is your cue to leave if you aren't one) to sadness! My name is Spud and I is your author!

Kirikami is my joint-OTP so... yeah... The other one, if you can't tell, is Bakudeku!

For those of you who don't know, this book has been redone, so hope the writing in this is better ^^

If you're a Star vs the Forces of Evil fan, this story is based off of the fanfic "Broken", which I recommend to you 100%. 

This book will contain two arcs, and I will be going on a hiatus after the first arc, so I'm assuming y'all are ready for the ride!

Enough from me, hope you enjoy!!!

-ARC ONE-

COntRol
Chapter 1

7 months ago...
[Kaminari's POV]

UA high school. The very school, in Japan, that has the most intelligent people in the country! The very school that has the lowest acceptancy rate! The very school where every person who went there came out as either a professional hero or a sidekick!

And, though the chances were one in a million, I, Kaminari Denki, had successfully gotten in! 

It still felt surreal! Even past a full year since I got the acceptancy letter, I still feel like it was by pure luck that I got in here! Never, in my life, had I felt so high!

Things, so far, have been going great! I've grown stronger over the past months of training, as have most people in my class, and I've been recommended to by a few professional hero agencies, all, of which, were eager to train me as a side kick once I leave UA. Well, so long as I keep my grades up!

My grades have also made a significant improvement, along with my quirk! Yes, I still do go brain-dead when I reach past 2.5 million volts, but it's a massive improvement from the 1 million volts I had to manage with at the beginning of UA! I've grown a better grasp of it, and that's all that matters! I'll be ready to become a hero in no time!

But then, there is the best past of UA. The fact that I could have the best of friends a person could ask for! All of them are non-judgemental, no matter what we looked like or what our personality was. Obviously, we're all not perfectly compatible with one another. There are some people that I get along with better than others.

One of these people most definitely being Kirishima Eijiro!

It's hard to imagine my life before I met him! That's how important he is to me! He's the closest friend a person could have! Sometimes, I do forget we have only been friends for a year, because it feels like we've been friends for a lifetime! He is closer to me than any family member I have. Closer than any friend I've had in Middle School!

Even just thinking about him makes me excited, because that's how happy I am around him! He's almost like the ray of sunshine everyone needs in their life!

I had reason to think of him at this moment. I had just emerged from the crowded depths of the train station, walking towards the bus stop to see if he were there. Admittedly, I was running a little late to the time we had planned to meet on, but our idea was to arrive at school 15 minutes early to catch up and talk with our friends. It has, after all, been almost 2 months since we've last met.

It wasn't long before my eyes gravitate to his iconic face like a magnet, his own crimson eyes locking onto mine, a familiar smile spreading across his face. He hasn't changed one bit!