Watermelon Sugar

-Khun's POV-

    I don't know what I'm doing. Why, why did I have to tell her that I made the damn juice? She's practically teaching me right now! All I'm doing is watching and putting in ingredients she tells me to. She probably thinks I'm such a dumbass. 

    "Ok, we're almost done," she cheered happily, "just gotta add a little more sugar!" I nod as she picks the sugar bowl and teaspoon up... she's giving it to me...?

    "What?" I asked nonchalantly as she held the bowl out to me. She sweatdropped.

    "Uh, would you like to do the honors?" I gave a small 'Oh' as I take the spoon and bowl and scoop up half a spoon. "Wait-! Maybe a little less than that-" she quickly said as I dumped the whole thing in. I slowly turn to face her as she stares back at me, dumbfounded. She then burst out laughing. 

    "Oops," I said quietly. 

    "I- It's alright, haha!" She wheezed. I smiled at her clown-like behavior. Why did I have to have a crush on someone like this?

-Your POV-

    I was laughing so hard, that I didn't realize for a second... I started cramping. No, not just normal cramping from sleeping the wrong way- yeah, period cramping. I suddenly stopped laughing, making Khun stare at me in confusion.

    "Are you OK...?" He began to ask. I simply widened my eyes and yelled,

    "Oh SH*T-" And I swiftly turned and dashed off to find a maid that could help me. I couldn't see Khun's face but I can only imagine it to be one of confusion or unamusement. I guess we'll never know. 

    Good thing I wasn't wearing white darn pants... the maids gave me a few pads and new tights. Why didn't I just wear a pad before-hand? I knew my period days were coming, ugh. 

    I slowly walked back into the kitchen after 10 minutes and find Khun sitting at the long table, scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me.

    "Why are you walking like that?" He asked. Oh crap, was I waddling again? 

    "O- oh, sorry- I'm just uh- you see... it's a girl problem!" I spouted. The blue-haired boy gave me a questioning gaze. 

    "A girl problem...?" He repeated. 

    "Well, I guess it's more of a woman problem? You know-" I began to ramble until he cut me off.

    "Ah, I see. Are you feeling OK? Do you need to sit down? Medicine?" He asked, a little nervously. He's probably never had to be in such a situation, but I'm glad he's not completely clueless either. I smiled at him, causing him to look away with pink cheeks. 

    "Yes," I strained my voice, "please let me sit." I tried not to let my comical/ pained tears to fall as Khun quickly pushed me to sit down at the table. 

    "I'll get you some medicine... while that, here," he pushes a glass full of the juice we made near me.  He then turned to open the pantry. I stared down at the glass.

    "Hey, did you have any? Is it good?" I asked.

    "No, I didn't try it. I wanted to wait for you," he said the last part quietly, but I still heard him. I smiled and grabbed the glass.

    "Aw, that's so sweet!" I said, raising the glass to take a sip. "Mm-!" I said widening my eyes and forcing to gulp the pink-like substance down.  "It's- yes... uhm- HURGH-" I quickly cover my mouth and give a look of disgust, cringing. He ran to me with a bottle of medicine and a glass of water.

How Khun You Do This To Me? (Khun x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें