Lies

-Khun's POV-

    Listening to what Rachel had to say.. was a really bad idea. Is she stupid? (Y/N) isn't like that! I stare at my hands clenched on my lap as the yellow haired girl kept blabbering. It was almost as if each of her freckles decided to give her more reasons and things to talk about; that's right- quite a lot. I decided to zone out a bit, but that was only because I heard a familiar voice say, "... it's cute.."

    I stared at the source of the voice, but the person sitting in front of him caught my attention the most. It's (Y/N). She glanced at me, moreso, my eyes. She immediately switched her gaze back to Bam, but not in embarrassment. It almost seemed like... disappointment. I sighed as I stood up without a word, grabbing my phone from my pocket and throwing my bag around my shoulder. 

    "W- wait! Where are you going?" Rachel cried. I groaned as I placed a hand on my head in stress. Again, without a word, I swiftly walked right out of the store. "I'm not done yet!" She innocently exclaimed. I quickly turned around, causing the girl to flinch and abruptly freeze in her tracks. My eyes furrowed a bit as I bit my lip before gruffly explaining:

    "I don't care about your crap. I don't care if she's done something wrong to you, I don't care if she forgot, I don't care if you were hurt, you know why?" Her eyes widened as I spoke in a low tone of voice. "Because everything you do," I take a step closer to her as she takes a small step back. "Everything you say," Another step forward, another one back. "Is nothing.." she, once again, tries to keep our distance as her plan failed once her back hit the doors of the ice cream shop. "But a lie." I stare down at her frightened figure, trembling as her lips tried making words, but she couldn't muster up any sentences. 

    "I.. you.. why.."

    "Oh, and please, listen to me closely." I bend over a bit so that my face was closer and so I seemed more intimidating. "Stay away from (Y/N) and my friends. I know you don't have a choice, but please don't talk to us, and if you ever have a choice, go away," I smirked a bit as I turned and walked away, but not before finishing my sentence with, "Michelle Light." 

    "H- how did you..?" I crossed the street before I could hear her anymore. 

-Your POV-

    Bam and I couldn't believe our eyes. We saw the little fiasco outside. It seems they just had a bit of a fight. Bam was the one who noticed, since he was sitting in the chair in front of me, therefore, he could see the entrance, which was behind me. We couldn't tell what was happening or why, but we knew it would be bad idea to go talk to one of them. We worriedly shared a glance with each other. Since we were done gobbling up all the ice cream, we didn't know whether we should go or not, because Rachel was still out there, now doing something on her phone with an angry look on her face. 

    Thankfully, after a few more minutes, she stormed off. That girl really does give me bad vibes.

(AH I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONGGGG PLEASE FORGIVE ME GUYS :Cri emoji: School started recently, AND I got my phone taken away so I'm really hating life, but it's OK! I'LL LIVE! I'll try updating a longer chapter soon. Thank you all so much! Love ya!)