Truth Or- Spare me

-Bam POV-

    Most of us followed Miss Ehwa and Mr. Rak outside as they did the dare given to him. I was making a video of them, because Wangnan told me to. A few of us chuckled or giggled at the sight of an angry Rak and a nervous Yeon. Once they completed the dare, we headed back inside. I spotted Mr. Khun and Miss (Y/N). Right, they're supposed to stay like that until the end.

    Although, I don't really understand why Mr. Khun was being so nice to her.  Not that I don't like it- I really do! It was just really abrupt, that's all. Just today, at school, he was talking about being cautious of her, and now he's suddenly buddy buddy?

    I was thinking... maybe he's just acting close to her.. so that he can find out more about her. I'll have to ask him before making assumptions, of course. I do hope that's not the case, and he really is Miss (Y/N)'s friend.. but this is Mr. Khun we're talking about.... wait, who's 'we'?

-Your POV-

    Ah, they're finally back! Not gonna lie, my butt is getting really numb right now. I still felt Khun's grip around me, which was comforting now, though still kinda embarrassing.

    They all sat back down in their respective spots on the floor with smiles. Except for the Croc, of course.

    "THIS IS STUPID! I DON'T LIKE THESE TURTLE GAMES," he complained as he crossed his arms and plopped his butt down.

    I giggled as Bam told him to calm down. "Come on, Mr. Rak, now it's your turn," our cinnamon roll sweetly reminded. Rak growled as he got ready to spin the bottle. But instead of gently hitting it, he smacked it, and guess who it hit. Today's just my lucky day, isn't it?

    Haha, just kidding. As soon as he smacked the bottle, it did fly towards me, but Khun quickly caught it with his hand. How? I don't know, but he saved me! I feel so lucky to have someone like him care about me. I thought I'd have a hard time fitting in here and stuff, but it's all working out fine!

    "Woah... Khun! You just saved my life!" I cried.

    "Dino!" Ehwa exasperated as she smacked his head.

    "GAH- APOLOGIES, SMALL TURTLE. THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER WAS JUST FRUSTRATED," he reasoned. I laughed it off.

    "I'm fine, so that's all that matters right now," I reassured him. Although, little did I know, the blue penguin behind me was glaring at the The Great Rak Wraithraiser. "...and thank you Khun," I added while turning my head to look at his face. It's kinda awkward talking to him without him in front of me. His expression immediately changed to a warmer and softer look.

    "It's no problem, that stupid Crocodile should've been more careful," he said, once again glaring at Rak. I didn't notice Hatz and Anaak also suspiciously staring at Khun. Anaak shrugged it off and looked away, whilst the black haired boy did not.

    "Alright! Let's redo that!" Wangnan nervously chuckled. Rak grumbled as he snatched the bottle out of Khun's hand and spun it correctly. It landed on the empty spot next to Khun and I.

    "Oh, so it's (Y/N)!" Endorsi announced.

    "SMALL TURTLE!" Rak started, dramatically pointing at me, "Dare or Truth?" Most of us sweatdropped at the switch of words as Shibisu visibally twitched.