Secrets

-Your POV-

    "Home, sweet home!"  I sighed as I opened the door to my home and let the boys in. I closed the door behind us and led the two to my living room. I could've sworn Khun gave me a side-glance- a look full of judgment. I internally pouted, 

    'What did I do wrong? Why was he looking at me like that?' I shook the thought off and told them to take a seat. 

    "It's almost like mine, (N/N)!" Bam said cheerfully, which brightened up my mood. I gave him a smile,

    "Yeah-!" I started to say, but was cut off by Khun.

    "It's a bit smaller, actually," he casually said. I immediately stood up,

    "I'll make you guys some tea!" I said happily. I won't let Mr. Gloomy-pants ruin my mood! 

    "Don't forget the honey; one and a half teaspoons," Khun commanded, "oh, and a tiny squeeze of lemon will do." I clenched my hands into fists as I inhaled. Bam sweatdropped at the commotion. I simply left the room and made my way to the kitchen.

    After about 2 minutes, while the water boiled, Khun entered the kitchen. 

    I quickly turned around and pretended to dig around the drawers. "Hm, now where's the poison~?" I sang to myself, making Khun scoff. 

    "Where's the bathroom," Khun demanded. 

    "Outside, don't worry, the trees are nice," I replied slightly snickering. 

    "(Y/N)," Khun sighed. 

    "Fine, fine! Just go down the hall, to your left," I pointed to the dark hall. 

    "K." And with that, he left. 

-Khun's POV-

    As I strode towards the bathroom, I looked behind myself. I can't be seen from the kitchen or the living room from here. Good. I opened the door on the left, and surely, there it was. The bathroom. Pfft, who said I need to use the bathroom? 

    I locked the door and closed it, tip-toeing to the stairs, which were just at the end of the hallway. Odd, really. Who the hell has their stairs deep in their house? Whatever, better for me. 

    I went upstairs and, after a bit of looking around, I found the girl's room. I looked around dressers and drawers for any sort of document, anything that seemed different or related to the prestigious school. I sighed after I found nothing interesting, other than a few things I probably shouldn't have seen... 

    I snuck out and gently closed the door. It's been about 6 minutes since I "went to the bathroom". Sure, it's not right to sneak into the parents' room, but hey. It's not like I haven't broken any rules already. I crept in and began to search. Around 4 more minutes later, I finally found something. A thick yellow envelope, that was labeled: IMPORTANT.

    I fist-pumped the air and whispered, yes! What have I found, you ask? Well-

    "KHUN WHAT THE HECKERS IS TAKING SO LONG?!" I heard (Y/N) yelling downstairs. "YOU BETTER NOT CLOG UP THAT TOILET." I rolled my eyes, but smiled. That smile soon faded, when I realized I was still upstairs. 

    I ambled downstairs and stop at the last few steps, making sure no one was in the hallway. I exhaled and kept the envelope tucked behind me, under my shirt. I unlocked the door of the bathroom from the outside and, after flushing the toilet and washing my hands, stepped into the living room, where both Bam and (Y/N) were talking and sipping tea. 

    The (h/c) haired girl turned to me. "Bro, what took you so long? Actually- nevermind don't answer that- I'll probably have to use the Febreeze.." 

    "Tch. A man's got things to do sometimes," I mumbled, making her snort. 

    "Which unlucky lady were you thinking about-?" She joked. 

    "I WASN'T- WHERE'S MY TEA?" I yelled as Bam calmly handed me my cup. 

    "Just how you ordered, sir!" She winked and saluted. I smiled and blew at the steam rising from the hot cup. It was peaceful, other than the envelope poking at my back's flesh. 

    What I'm doing is the right thing. For her sake. Right? 

    This is fine. 

    "So? How is it?" She asked, hopeful. 

    "Mm. Tastes like sh*t," I smiled. 

    "ARGH I HATE YOU SO MUCH." She began to punch my arm. 

    "STOP YOU'LL MAKE ME DROP IT- OK IT'S GOOD I'M SORRY-!" I cried. Bam smiled.  But it didn't look as cheery as I thought it'd be. 

    We soon heard light tapping outside- which soon turned into the pitter patter of rain. 

    "Uh oh.. seems we overstayed our visit?" Bam sighed. 

    "Ah, nah it's fine. I'm sure it'll let up in a few minutes," (Y/N) replied, looking out at the light gray clouds. 

-Your POV-

    It's been 2 hours. 

(A/N) WINTER BREAK BOIS LES GAURRR I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY

I WILL TRY TO GET MORE CHAPS IN

BUT NOW I ALSO WANNA WRITE A BOOK ABOUT KOMI CAN'T COMMUNICATE

(Also please let me know if you spot any errors or mistakes- I tend to forget certain details in the story since none of the plot was actually planned. Thank you!)

Have a good day!!! ~~~