Awkward O'clock

-Khun's POV -

  I stared at the brown-haired boy to my left who stood up with me.

    "You guys can both come wait with me," (Y/N) suggested cheerfully, trying not to be awkward, but it was obvious.

    "O- okay.." Bam replied as we all made our way outside. I could feel the confused stares of the others as they watched us do so. Hopefully they don't think much of this. My butler closed the door to my home behind us as we stood on the steps, staring at anything other than each other's faces.

    "Let's sit," I gestured to the steps as we sat down, (Y/N) to my right, and Bam on the other side of her. I took a side glance at the girl next to me as I scanned her features. The moon's light softly tickled her face as her eyes shown brightly while looking up at the stars.

    I mean- it's only normal to observe your new friend, right? She looked at me and our eyes locked. She immediately looked away, face slightly red. I simply smirked, feeling my confidence rise. I placed an arm around her shoulders, kind of leaning on her and resting some of my weight on the (E/C) eyed girl.

    "Kh- Khun! Wha- what are you doing?" She exclaims, flustered.

    "Nothing, just laying on you-" I then felt someone quickly, but gently pull my arm off the female, resulting in me kind of headbutting the poor girl... on the head.. with my forehead.

    "Ack!" She exclaimed as she held her head in pain.

    "Sorry.." I groaned as I rubbed my forehead.

    "I'm! I'm so sorry Mr. Khun! I thought you were making Miss (Y/N) uncomfortable, so I took your arm off her, and-!"

    "Ya coulda just told him that," (Y/N) deadpanned, still holding her head. I chuckled and put my hand over her hands, where I accidentally headbutted her.

    "Does it hurt?" I asked quietly. She looked at me and smiled.

    "Not anymore." That was when my heart started beating faster. I felt so different. Different from when she was sitting on my lap, different from when she cried in my arms, definitely different from when we first met. I felt like the only people in the world right now, were her and I. That was until Bam spoke up,

    "Is that your mother, Miss (Y/N)?" (Y/N) turned away from me, which made me a bit sad, and looked at the car turning in the roundabout and come to a stop in front of us.

  "Oh, yeah, that's her! Also, how many times have I said to just call me (Y/N)?"

    "Once, actually-"

    "Whatever! Just drop the 'Miss', alright?" She kindly explained as she patted the brown haired boy's head. I couldn't help the tiny bit of jealousy wash over me. I want her head pats. Instead, she said goodbye and waved at the both of us as she practically skipped to the car's passenger seat.

    Her mom then called out and said 'thank you' before driving off. I sighed and looked at the floor before swiftly turning around, ready to head back inside.

    "Let's go, Bam," I said as he stopped me by saying,

    "Wait, Mr. Khun." I turned to look at him who was now facing me. "I want to.. talk to you." I stared at him as I slightly tilted my head, visibly confused. "It's about Miss (Y/N)."