Truth Or Dare?

-Khun POV-

    As we all were sitting down in a circle, I felt Bam eyeing me in suspicion from the other side of (Y/N). When I caught his gaze, he quickly looked away, possibly worried. But why? I think I know.. but I must make sure of it instead of jumping to conclusions. I'll ask him later.

    Shibisu turned the bottle as it spun and landed on.... Mr. Seppuku. Shibisu giggled.

    "Oh, Hatzu~!" Truth or Dare?" He snickered in a sing-song tone. Mr. 'Warrior Code' sighed with his arms crossed.

    "Dare," he replied, sternly. I smirked when he glanced at me. He scowled and turned his gaze back to Tracksuit. Shibisu chuckled evilly as he rubbed his hands together.

    "I dare you.. to make up a song about the host of this party." Oh, this is gonna be good. Mr. Kamakaze shuffled uncomfortably in his position.

    "Awe, is the great swordsman gonna back out of a challenge?" I mocked. He growled and grumbled a 'no'. He cleared his throat and began.

    "The host of this party is peering, through everyone's soul who are tearing, he has blue things on his ear, and that's why I call him Earrings," he sort-of sang in the tune of Oh, He Was A Jolly Good Fellow. I laughed as he covered his face, embarrassed.

    "Hey, that was pretty good!" (Y/N) spoke up. "You actually rhymed, which is nice!" He peeked at her through his fingers, a light pink hue most likely still on his cheeks. He then took his hands off his face, cleared his throat again, straightened his back and mumbled a 'thanks'.

    After that, he snapped his neck towards Shibisu with a glare. Isu shivered. Endorsi giggled a little.

    "That was interesting, but now it's your turn to spin, Hatz," she stated. He grunted and said,

    "Right." He spun the bottle as it landed on.. Wangnan. Harakiri stared at the orange haired boy for a bit until Annak nudged him and whispered,

    "You have to ask, 'Truth or Dare?'"

    "O- oh, right, right.. Wangnan, Truth or Dare?" Wangnan crossed his arms and proudly chuckled,

    "Heh, dare, obviously!" I'm sure most of us rolled our eyes.

    "I dare you to tie your wrists to your ankles for the rest of the game," Seppuku Sworsman bluntly dared.

    "What? But how would I be able to spin?" Wangnan whined.

    "FIGURE IT OUT, ORANGE TURTLE," Rak impatiently cried. Soon enough, Wangnan's wrists were tied to his ankles with some rope my maid gave me from an old curtain. It was a pretty uncomfortable position, but it's unfortunate for him, not me.

 It was a pretty uncomfortable position, but it's unfortunate for him, not me