Dum Barse

-Your POV-

    "What the hell are you two doing here?!" I asked in shock as I gripped the hospital bed sheet/ blanket on top of me. Khun and Bam had come out of the wardrobe, one on top of the other, for they'd fallen. 

    I snickered after I imagined them saying "I've Mcfallen!" A meme from where I come from. I'm not sure if they know it. 

    After getting up and dusting themselves off, they spoke.

    "We were looking for the bathroom, you?" Khun asked, a slight grin plastered across his stupid pretty face.

    "You learned your humor from the master, eh?" I smirked back and pointed a thumb to myself.

    "Kinky," he replied.

    "YOU'VE LEARNED TOO MUCH!" I squealed in reply. Bam looked between us, confused.

    "How are you feeling, (N/N)?" He finally asked.

    "I actually feel kinda great!" I said, rubbing my neck. They were silent as they stared at me. "Wh- what...? Something on my face?"

    "How are you perfectly fine after such an experience?" Bam whimpered in a hushed tone. His eyes began to form tears. "Don't hide your feelings! Don't push them down! We need to talk about this!" His voice cracked a bit. I suddenly felt a huge guilty rock being thrown at my soul.

    "I didn't... I didn't mean-"

    "He's right, (Y/N)," Khun said, his once playful tone switching to a serious one. "Do you even know the condition we found you in?" 

    "Right... you were at my house... could you please tell me what happened? I hardly remembered anything at all. OH-! And thank you for saving me!" I clapped my hands together and enthusiastically attempted to bow in the position I was in- immediately regretting that decision as it felt like someone'd just punched my stomach and ripped off my arms. Don't even get me started with my neck, which hurt like hell as well. Hey, that rhymed! 

    I tensed up at the pain, frozen in place.

    "You're thanking us?" Bam sniffled, "well, we did help you, so you're welc-" he was cut off when he heard me begin to whimper in pain. "HUH? WHAT HAPPENED?!"

    "I- I'M FINE!!" I strained as comical tears poured down my cheeks. 

    "You dumbass-!" Khun tch'd as he and Bam ran to my sides and tried to help me back up. 

    "I'm a dumbarse! Har har- EUGH-" laughing hurt, too. 

    "SHUT UP!" Khun yelled.

    "NO U!" I responded while they helped me lay down gently. "WAIT- my parents might come in any second!" The sudden feeling called Anxiety decided to settle in in a room inside my heart. That was a weird way to put it. Anyhoo.

    "No they won't," Khun stated bluntly.

    "Eh?" My eyes became dots as I stared at him, waiting for an answer. 

    "What he means is, we overheard them talking before. Your Mother wanted to bring you some homemade food. This hospital is around 30 minutes away from our houses, and it would probably take around an hour to get your food ready, and-"

    "Bam..." I interrupted as he stopped talking, looking up at me after his deep-in-thought look disappeared, "What the hell are you saying?" Khun laughed at my question.

    "O- oh! Sorry! Was I rambling? I'm sorry!" He bowed multiple times. I waved my hands in denial.

    "N- no! Not at all! I understood what you were saying in the first half, but then you made it a little complicated, haha!" 

    "I'm sorry!"

    "No need to apologize!"

    "Oh, sorry-!" I face-palmed. The two had made themselves comfortable, and sat down in two chairs that were placed beside my bed.

    "You know, you guys never answered my question..." I said quietly. "Why are you here?"

    "What do you mean? We're worried about you, of course we wanted to see how you're doing," Bam pouted. 

    "No, I mean... why were you hiding? Can't you just ask them to see me?" I clarified.

    "Oh... that..." the two looked at each other, Khun answering soon after:

    "We're supposed to be in school right now." I stared at them in shock. I didn't really care if Khun skipped, but BAM??

    "What?! Why... wait- what day is it?" I asked.

   "Monday. Hasn't been that long, don't worry," Khun responded. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It took me a while to process what time it was. 

    "11:00 AM?!! YOU GUYS STILL HAVE TIME- GO!" I exclaimed. Khun laughed.

    "PSH- Who the hell wants to go to school? It's too late now, anyway," he stood up and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Speaking of, I think I gotta go home. Got some stuff to do. Hope you get better, (Y/N)~" He chuckled as he sent an air kiss. Bam looked away, minding his own business as I rolled my eyes. 

    "Whatever loverboy. Thanks," I waved. As soon as he opened the door, we saw a figure standing in the doorway. 

Rachel. 

-Bam's POV-

    This was my chance...! Khun was about to leave, and then she appeared! Rachel Light... why don't I ever get to spend any alone time with you, (Y/N)? 

    Don't you love me? You said you did, didn't you? 

    Or did I make that up...? No, you definitely did. 

    You said you loved me. Please love me. 

    Please.

BONUS:

(Y/N): HUH?? WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?? WHY'S THE PLOT SO CRAZY AUTHOR-CHAN??

Author: I'd like to say I knew, but I really don't! I should make a doc or smthn about details I keep forgetting abt, shouldn't I... 

(Y/N): YES. dumbarse.

Author: stfu you literally woke up and didn't even ask for where your phone went, what a psychopath

(Y/N): Wai-

Bam: please love me

(Y/N): BAM, WE'RE DONE ACTING NOW

Bam: we were acting...?

(Y/N): ...