Rachel Light

-Khun's POV-

    I went to sleep last night, thinking about what Bam had told me.

~•°•Last Night•°•~

    "Huh? About (Y/N)? What about her?" I asked.

    "Are you really her friend?" He asked abruptly. "Do you really care for her? Or are you just.. getting close to her for personal reasons?" I was taken aback by his words.

    "Hah? Why would I? Or- why should I? I'm not using her.. for anything!" I retorted.

    "Then why are you suddenly being so nice to her? Earlier, today, you even told me to stay cautious of her, but now, you're suddenly great friends?" I couldn't believe what he was saying.

    "We- well, that changed! I'm not using her! I'm- she's- we're friends now! What, are you jealous?" This time, Bam was the one taken aback.

    "No, of course not! I was so happy for you to have gotten along with her, but I didn't understand why it all happened so suddenly!" We were both practically yelling at each other by now. We were so heated up and in the moment that we didn't hear the door opening.

    "Stop arguing! It's childish, and immature!" Bam and I stare at the being standing in the doorway. "Now get inside and tell us what's going on!" Ha- I mean, Mr. Seppuku commanded.

    "Nothing's going on, just.. leave us alone," I grumbled as I swiftly walked past him and into my house. Soon enough, everyone else had left, Bam leaving first. I would say that it'll be hard to face him tomorrow, but I'm sure, if he didn't mean all this, he'd say sorry.

    Of course, I can't say sorry. My ego and pride wouldn't let me.

-Your POV-

    Rachel and I made it to class on time! Turns out, we have homeroom together. She doesn't seem all that bad, but I just have a weird feeling about her. It's.... unsettling.

    I sat at my table, saying good morning and hi to my friends, while Rachel stayed at the front so she could later introduce herself, when class starts.

    "So, who's that? I saw you walking in with her," Endorsi pointed to Rachel. I lowered her hand saying,

    "It's not polite to point, Endorsi- and, I kinda bumped into her on the way here. I guess we're friends," I shrugged and rubbed the nape of my neck.

    "Seriously? She looks like a snobbish, bratty mean girl. I mean, she's got the blonde hair and innocent look and everything-" I cut Wangnan off.

    "Are you kidding me? That's seriously rude! You can't say that about her especially since you haven't met her yourself! Stop judging people- and this 'blonde stereotype' is stupid. I've seen some very nice blonde girls." Wangnan sweatdropped as he raised his hands, surrendering.

    "Wow, you're really sticking up for some girl you hardly know," Khun stated. I deadpanned at him.

    "Yeah, who befriends a girl she just met?" Wangnan snickered as he referenced Freezin'. Bam smiled innocently as he reassuringly placed his gentle hands on my shoulders.

    "Don't worry about it, Mi- er- (Y/N)," he reasoned, "I'd love to be friends with her."

    "Of course you'd want to make friends," a certain blue haired boy mumbled. I cracked a smirk and loudly asked,

    "What? What did you just say?" I grinned, knowing exactly what he grumbled. I'm sure the others did too. He rolled his eyes as his cheeks slightly turned pink, mumbling a quick 'Nothing'. Man, he's such a baby sometimes.

    "Oh, I completely forgot about it, but how's your leg, (Y/N)?" Wangnan asked.

    "Ohh, right! You looked fine last night," Endorsi butted in.

    "Ahaha, yeah, yeah, I'm fine now, don't worry about it, guys," I smiled, glad my friends care about me. Just then, Mr. Ro entered the room with a warm smile, which seemed to falter when he saw Rachel. Weird.

    "Ah, good morning class, I hope you're ready for your second day at school. We have a new student. Please, introduce yourself, Miss Light," he announced.

    "Right, thank you, sir," she said, giving a bright close eyed smile. "Hello, my name is Rachel Light, I recently moved here, just yesterday! I hope you all will enjoy my presence, and be my friends!" She gave a cute little smile afterwards, even winking. I see a few boys around the classroom begin blushing and quietly swooning.

    I mentally shook my heads at them as I spotted Khun and Bam sweatdropping. At least they're not hypnotized. Can't say the same for our orange haired friend, though. I see Wangnan slightly blushing, you could practically see the hearts in his eyes.

    "You know what, she may not be that bad- (Y/N), introduce me to her, please!" Wangnan grabbed my arm and begged. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, gently jerking my arm away from him.

    "Introduce yourself, moron!" I chuckled, playfully sticking my tongue out at him. He cried, defeated.

    By now, Mr. Ro told Rachel to find a free desk. There were three tables with at least one desk empty. One had all girls, another had three girls and two boys, and the last one had all boys- guess which one she chose. The last one! I would never go to a table infested with guys, but it's her choice, I guess.

    As soon as she made her way there, the boys blushed and a few began to talk to her. The girls at the first two table seemed somewhat offended, or disgusted.

    "Ah, crap, someone's gonna get their hands on her before me, dammit!" Wangnan whined.

    "Chill out dude, you'll find someone, some day, so shut the hell up," Endorsi groaned.

    "Oh, yeah, like who?" The orange boy cried. I kinda shipped him with Ehwa, oop-. Before I could say anything, Mr. Ro began to talk, so we all shut up. Although, I couldn't help but hear murmurs and whispers from the table next to us- the one with Rachel and her new fanclub.

    I have mixed feelings about the girl. I don't know if I should stay close to her as a friend or not. I'll just observe her for a while before considering her a friend.

Rachel Trust-o-meter: 50%