Bad Experience

-Your POV-

I recognized that voice. I rolled out from underneath the bed.

"Ah, there you are," the voice spoke. I looked up at the blue penguin standing in front of me, his hand reaching to grab mine.

"Khun.." I cried. Tears dripped down my cheeks as he hesitantly crouched down and brought me into a hug instead. I grabbed onto his shirt, crying my heart out. I didn't want to cry, especially not in front of him, but I couldn't help it.

"There, there," he soothed. I looked around to see where the guy went. "Don't worry about him. He and his brother are banned. They're never allowed here again," he said, trying to calm me down by rubbing small circles on my back. I let out a shaky sigh as I wiped away the salty liquid from my eyes and cheeks.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. He pulled me up to stand.

"What for?" He asked, slightly tilting his head.

"For coming up here- I used the elevator without your permission, and I ripped off the caution tape, too, and I didn't ask-" my shaky voice implied that I was about to start tearing up again.

"No, no- it's fine, (Y/N), I'm sure you had a reason," he responded, wiping away any more of my tears with his thumbs; he was now holding my head in his hands, even bending over a bit so his eyes were on the same level as mine. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. If it wasn't for the current situation, I would've been really flustered.

"Come on.. do you want to go home? I can take you home if you want me to," he offered. I gave him a smile.

"I.. honestly don't feel like going home," I said.

"Are.. are you sure..?" He cautiously asked as he started to walk out, gently pulling me along with him.

"Y- yeah..! Besides.. you're with me, right?" Oh crap, that sounded weird. "I- I mean! That was cheesy, wasn't it?" I mentally face-palmed. He chuckled.

"It's fine," he said, smiling. We walked back to the elevator instead of using the stairs, probably so no one would suspect anything.

"Oh, hey, (N/N) [Nickname]!" Shibisu called as Khun and I neared the living room. I looked around the once crowded room.

"Where'd everyone go?" I asked, confused as to why the purple lights and loud music were gone or no longer playing.

"It's 8:30, silly! Everyone's left, now it's just us friends, hanging out!" Endorsi explained. I examined the faces once more. I saw most of the same people from our lunch table: Endorsi, Shibishu, Wangnan, Ehwa, Anaak, Hatz and of course, Bam, Rak, Khun and I. I smile to myself. I've made so many new friends!

Just then, I felt a soft nudge on my arm. "You gonna sit?" Khun chuckled. My face turned red out of embarrassment.

"U- uh yeah.." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. I sat down on a couch next to Bam while Khun sat next to me, to my right.

"We were playing cards, but I have a better idea!" Ehwa cried.

"Haha, you don't want to play cause you lost every time, admit it!" Wangnan laughed.

"Grr, shut up!" She growled.

"Uhm.. Miss Ehwa, what's your idea?" Bam asked, breaking up the fight. She instantly straightened up and chuckled.

"We could play a game we all know well!" She exclaimed. "Truth or Da-!"

"No," both Anaak and Hatz said at the same time.

"Aw, come on, you guys!!" Endorsi whined, "Let's playyy!"

"Yes, it will be fun!" Bam happily beamed. Well if Bam agrees, then..

"I agree," I concurred. I felt Khun eye me as I said that. I tried to ignore his gaze. "B- besides, I have to leave by 10:30.. my parents don't want me here too late and it's a school night," I rambled.

"Ok, ok, we get it, (N/N), can you not remind us about school?" Shibisu groaned. Some of us chuckled a bit.

"OI! I GOT A BOTTLE-" Rak yelled as he jumped on Khun out of nowhere.

"Hey, get off me you stupid Croc!" He cried.

"OOPS, I COULDN'T SEE YOUR SMALL FIGURE, BLUE TURTLE," the smaller crocodile snarked. I looked at him, confused. Isn't he smaller than Khun? The croc must've noticed my look and said, er- yelled:

"THIS ISN'T MY TRUE FORM, DAMMIT! I'D SHOW YOU, SMALL TURTLE, BUT IF I TRANFORM HERE, BLUE TURTLE WOULD END ME." He jumped off Khun and stood proudly on the floor. "NOT THAT THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER IS SCARED OF HIM."

Khun rolled his eyes at Rak the Croc as I just smiled at him, although I still didn't know what he meant by his 'true form'. Suddenly, another groan erupted from the purple tracksuit boy.

"Can we just start already?" He took the bottle from Rak and set it on the floor on its side. "Come on, sit in a circle, guys!"

"Do I have to sit on the floor?" Endorsi complained.

"No, Princess, but that means you can't play," Ehwa remarked as sge stuck her tongue out at the girl with short brown hair. I ignored them as they went off and looked over to an unammused blue penguin.

"Do you wanna play?" I asked as I was about to sit in the circle. He simply shrugged.

"Might as well," he mumbled, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I smirked as I grabbed his hand and pulled him down with me. He shook his head playfully and sat next to me on the floor.

After Bam had broken Ehwa and Endorsi's fight, Bam also sat down and sighed with relief. I patted his back to comfort him. Rak plopped down next to Khun. Endorsi had finally given in and sat down, away from Ehwa. Or at least she tried to. Poor Wangnan was the only person between the two angry girls.

"Sooo, who's going first?" Shibisu asked.

"The person who spoke first," Anaak replied. Shibisu rolled his eyes as he put his hand on the bottle.

"Let the game begin."