Savior

[Warning: This chapter contains a bit of violence that may trigger some viewers. You have been warned.]
-Khun's POV-

    (Y/N)'s been gone for a while.. I'm starting to get worried. Unless it's just a.. womanly issue. I'll wait a little longer.

    "OI, BLUE TURTLE." I turned to see the small crocodile with his mouth full of chocolate. "YOUR CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN STOPPED WORKING." He claimed.

    "Tell a maid or something, what do you think they're here for?" I said, gesturing to the women busy cleaning up after other kids or setting out more snacks.

    "NO- YOU'RE A LAZY BLUE TURTLE. HOW DARE YOU MAKE WOMEN DO YOUR DIRTY WORK."

    "They're being paid to do their job, Croc," I explained, rolling my eyes. "You're just too shy to ask them." He instantly froze, eyes widening.

    "N- NO I'M NOT," he declared, "SH- SHUT UP BLUE TURTLE." I chuckled.

    "Mr. Khun, Mr. Rak!" A soft voice called out over the loud music. I turned to Bam looking at us with a smile.

    "WHAT IS IT, BLACK TURTLE?" Rak asked.

    "I just wanted to ask if you've seen Miss (Y/N) anywhere? I wanted to be there for her during her first party, but Miss Endorsi had other plans," he chuckled.

    "She was with me a while ago-" I started, but was rudely interrupted.

    "YOU SCARED HER OFF, DIDN'T YOU," Rak belted.

    "I did not. She had to use the toilet," I bluntly stated.

    "O- oh, OK.. I'll wait for her," Bam claimed. Though, he wasn't here for long.

    Endorsi snuck up behind him and grabbed his shoulders. He yelped as she did so.

    "Bam! We're about to play cards, come on!" She exclaimed as she pulled him away. He looked at me with a look that said save me. I just smirked and shrugged.

    "YOU'RE USELESS, BLUE TURTLE-"

    "I know-"

    "I'LL JUST ASK YOUR MAID ABOUT THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN."

    "Okay-"

    "ARGHGHAAHGHA," he hollered a set of incoherent words to, probably, block me out. With that, he stomped off.

    I shook my head and thought: 'Where the hell is (Y/N)? Why isn't she back yet? Maybe I should go check to see if she's OK.'

    And that's what I did. I stood up and traversed towards the bathroom I had originally directed her to. I knocked, but there was no answer. I knocked again, this time yelling, "(Y/N)? Are you in there? Are you alright?" Still, no answer. I hesitantly, but surely, twisted the handle. It's unlocked. I opened the door. It's empty.

    I stood there, confused as to why (Y/N) wasn't there. Did she leave? Where'd she go? I sighed in annoyance and stepped out, closing the door behind me. I turned to the right, thinking of what to do when I saw caution tape on the floor. I stared at it and then up at my elevator. Oh no.

-Your POV-

    As I feel my senses finally come to, I stirred, or at least tried to. Something tied my wrists and ankles together.

    "Ah, you're finally awake.~" A voice whispered in my right ear. I shivered and shot my eyes open. I see the ceiling, tinted a dark blue. The lights of the room were off and, turning my head to the left, I saw rays of the moon's soft, white light slightly flooding into the room. I was laying on something comfortable; a bed.

    "Wh- who are you.. what do you want from me?" I ask, seeing a dark figure to my right. The rays of the moon's light didn't hit him, I couldn't see his face. The figure giggled, which soon turned into a laugh.

    "I saw you eyeing me, y'know, downstairs. You're really cute, too, so.. this is totally worth it. Let's have some fun.~" he giggled more. What? Is this... that Ethan or Edward guy?

    "H- huh? N- no.. I wasn't 'eyeing' you! I was.. uhm-" I stammered.

    "Sorry, sweetie- but did I ask?" I was shocked, my eyes growing wide. I struggled, trying to get my ankles or wrists free from whatever cloth-like thing they were tied with.

    "No point in struggling.~ Let's just get started already, before my arousal dissipates," I couldn't see his face, but I could feel his smirk. His face got closer, and finally, I could see it. As soon as his ugly face came into view, I brought my tied wrists up and slammed them onto his head.

    "Ugh!" He cried in pain as he rubbed the spot I hit him. "You little bitch!" He exclaimed as he slapped my face. I shouted in pain. That's gonna leave a mark. I wanted to scream for help, but there's no way anyone would hear me with the loud music down there. Quick, (Y/N), think!

    With my tied legs, I kneed him in the chest as hard as I could. "Oof!" He exclaimed as he doubled over. I rolled off the other side of the bed. The adrenaline pumped through me as I fell on the floor and immediately rolled under the huge bed; the gap perfect for my size. The guy was too big and bulky, he can't fit in here. Thank God for my thinness, and the fact of how wide this bed was. He wouldn't be able to reach me with his long arms.

    My breathing was heavy; I wanted to cry, but I knew it won't help right now, so I took in deep breaths. I really wish I had my phone right now, but it's in my purse! Where's my purse? I left it at the island, didn't I.. dammit, how could I be so irresponsible?!

    "You've caused me... lots of trouble.." he said, chuckling. He leaned down to see me under the bed. I trembled, horrified to see his creepy grin and huge eyes staring at me.

    "G- go away! Please.. leave me alone!" I cried, and this time, when I really didn't want it to happen, my tears poured out. I sobbed as he laughed maniacally. I closed my eyes, praying that someone would come in and save me.

    It was all a blur, but the sound of the door opening was heard. Yells rang through my ears as I held my breath, hoping this would all end soon. After a while, the yells and cries died down. I still didn't open my eyes, though. Not until I heard a voice call out.

    "You can come out now. You're safe."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)