His Bedroom

HAHA boomer. 

CAUGHT IN 4K

how does it feel.

APRIL FOOLS, FOOL!

jk I love you very much.

Anyhoo spring break is coming up so I might just have time to write! :) 

And, since I don't want to be really mean-

Take this:

    "Where are you taking me, Khun?" I asked as his sharp gaze landed on me, his grip on my wrist tightening ever so slightly as he pulled me closer.

    "(Y/N)... please... follow me and stay quiet," he whispered in my ear. I shivered at the warm breath giving me a tingling sensation. I simply nodded, confused at to what was happening, but he continued to drag me with him, now taking me upstairs. I gulped, knowing that the maids and butlers don't come upstairs around this time. 

    "Khun, please, what are you-" and that's when we sped up and made ourselves into a room. A bedroom. His bedroom. I looked at him in shock as he closed the door and locked it. He swiftly turned around and pinned me against the wall. "Oomf-!" 

    "(Y/N)... I've.. I've always felt odd around you, good, even. I just," he sighed, "I just don't know how to tell you this, but I... I love you." I stared at him for what felt like forever, his deep blue eyes pulling me in, like a trance. My face was warm as his was a slight pink. 

    "Kh- Khun.." I whispered. He smiled and came closer to my ear, I tensed up. 

    "Also... APRIL FOOLS, B*TCH TF I AIN'T FALLING FOR YOU HAHA!" I quickly covered my ear as I glared up at the boy, glaring daggers. 

    "WHAT THE F*CK, YOU BLUE SONOFA-"