Entry 6

A/N:

WHOOOPS! Big Whoops!

I was reading another Naruto fanfiction the other day when I noticed the name "Hana", so I went on Narutopedia to check and...yeah. Kiba's sister is called Hana. Now, this probably isn't such a big deal to you guys, but I consider myself slightly intelligent. The fact that I didn't do my research before starting this novel is, honestly, a let down for myself.

Anyway, other than that tragedy, here is entry 6.

Dedicated to Deannashinobi, who has recently been bugging me to get a move on with my updates. It's really nice to know that someone has been reading my work.

Ibiki Morino.

Ino arrives on time, shortly followed by her father, Inoichi. Our tent is large, and at the centre is a steel black chair, laid back, prepared for the interrogatee.

   Time for a briefing.

"Right, Hokage's orders." They lean in closer and I see the Anbu in the shadows, four of them. "The interrogatee will be Hana Namikaze, known well to the leaf for being very difficult to interrogate. It has been literally impossible to get words out of her in the past, and the last time she was in Konoha was sixteen years ago. Ino, you won't remember her, but Yamanaka, did you not help train her when Shougo died?" He nods.

   Three of the Anbu pull out shuriken and put themselves in front of us, the fourth with a kunai to the intruder's throat.

   "Is there a problem, sir?" Namikaze asks. She is facing Yamanaka, but I cannot tell who she is addressing . Her headband is covering her eyes.

   I wave a hand and the Anbu stand down. "Namikaze."

   "It's been some time, Ibiki, Yamanaka sensei." Her attention turns to Ino. "You, I have yet to meet. You must be Yamanaka sensei's daughter."

   Ino raises her eyebrows in surprise. Yamanaka simply smiles proudly.

   "Ino, this is Hana Namikaze. We will be interrogating her today."

   Namikaze says no more, sitting in the chair without orders.

   I nod to Yamanaka and Ino, taking my position behind Namikaze's head, Yamanaka at her feet and Ino by her left hand. "GO!"

Ino Yamanaka.

   There is no sweat on the woman's hand. She tilts her head back as we enter her mind.

   It is completely dark in here. There is, literally, nothing to see. Then Ibiki is there, and father. We exchange a brief glance before getting to work.

   Ino, father communicates telepathically, Hana has mental barriers that prevent interrogation. That is why there are three of us. She is desperately trying not to fight back, but her subconscious is much more violent. It doesn't take kindly to intruders.

   As if on cue, something hits me from behind and I fall. Ibiki catches me, standing me up. Then him and father proceed to hold back this invisible force.

   Ino, father says, we're counting on you.

   I make my way to what I believe is a gate, though I can't be totally sure. I carefully step through, then I'm inside.

-One...

   My eyes are open, but everything is really blurry. Blurry enough to make anyone sick.

   I turn, holding a hand to my stomach and vomit. I'm crying, sitting somewhere, who knows where, lost and alone. The emotions raging through me are indistinguishable, all negative. Alone.