Entry 11

A/N: Again, thanks a bunch for being patient. I know I'm not the best of authors, and that my story is probably the worst, but then again, you're still here. Reading it. I don't know why. You could do so much better. So thank you.

Here is entry 11 - I hope it helps clear up any confusion that hit you guys in the last chapter; because, I know, when I was writing this, I began confusing myself. It's terrible, and I'm brilliant at contradicting myself.

So, please let me know in the comments what you think, and if you thought something else was going to happen. I love to get feedback, even if it's negative. Enjoy (perhaps). Lolly. <(')

*****************************************************************************************

Hana Namikaze.

To move without being seen or heard is the ultimate goal of a ninja.

The ninja that have been following us have stopped. They have circled the area in which we stand. There must be at least twenty of them now, each very different. But none of them are sensory nin. Or else they would already have noticed that something is not quite right.

They can see us from this distance, and are closing in slowly, as if trying not to frighten us. If any of us were frightened by these...bozos, then I fear that choosing ninja as a career might have been the wrong choice.

I turn to Kakashi, pretending not to notice the men. "They can what?" I whisper, throat suddenly dry and coarse.

"They can have you, Hana. Lady Tsunade only sent you along with us for one reason." He leans in closer until our lips touch, though he still wears his mask. "To get rid of you, once and for all."

If I had eyes to glare with, Kakashi would have a hole through his head.

"So, that is it, then, Kakashi? I am just fodder to feed the enemy. Money in your pocket. Is that all I am worth to you?"

"Hah," he laughs, "If you were even that valuable to me, you'd already be dead. But you're not. Even though you should be." He crosses his arms, leaning against the trunk of a tall tree.

"Fine." I mutter, walking towards Kakashi. "If that is the way you would prefer-" I pull out a kunai and throw it at him. It catches him in the arm, burrowing deep, making him cry out in pain. I smile. "I'll just have to fight back then, won't I?"

Hinata Hyuga.

I must say, it's actually quite disconcerting, watching this battle take place.

Hana has just hit Kakashi-sensei in the arm with a kunai, and I'm doing nothing about it. I can only watch in horror as she pulls out another, pinning his other arm to the tree.

"So, you two figured it out then, Kakashi." Hana drawls, smirking nastily. "You and your Hokage."

Kakashi only pants in reply, trying to work the kunai out of his arms without doing any more damage. He shakes. I cover my mouth, biting my lip.

"What are you doing, Hana?!?!" Naruto shouts, but he can't move either. He looks down at his feet, seeing that his shadow is connected to another. Hana's. "And how can you do Shikamaru's jutsu?!?"

"Practise, my dear boy." She utters without sparing him a glance. I'm shaking now, and so is Naruto. My eyes are clouded, and I feel very sleepy.

"Is this a, a genjutsu?" I ask softly, though I doubt my voice can be heard. "What's going on?"

"I'm your enemy, that's what's going on, Hinata." I hear Hana spit. She turns to the men who are closing in on us, now about two metres away. "I want you guys to see just how loyal I can be to my so-called allies, so you know not to get on my bad side." She coughs gently, before bringing her hands together in a sign I've never seen before.