Character Profile

A/N: Finally, eh? From my description, it is quite difficult to tell what Hana looks like, and her attitude is hard to convey in actions. So, I have taken it upon myself to write a character profile. Hope it may clear up any misunderstandings. Please comment!!

***************************

Name: Hana Namikaze.
Age: 28 years.
Appearance: Hana is tall, sinewy in structure. She has long straight blonde hair, which she ties in a high ponytail. Her eyes were once pale blue, but as her sight declined, they became dull and cloudy. Her right eye is missing, the lid and cheek split with a healing scar. She uses her leaf headband to cover both eyes. Whilst working, she wears the standard Konoha green vest and tight fitting black jumpsuit, associated with chunin ninja. Instead of the sandals she has adopted thick soled metal boots. Her skin is almost colourless, and she carries four small daggers, two concealed in her boots, the other two in her sleeves, along with standard ninja pouch on her left hand side. When not on duty, she wears comforting clothing in dark colours. She also wears a silver bangle at all times, given to her before the death of her sensei.
Personality: Hana is a gentle person, spending most of her time aiding other people. It is this selfless attitude, along with her lack of sight, that got her bullied at school. She is patient and caring, and aims to avoid confrontation at all costs. She can lighten the mood in an awkward situation, and is a joker, but not a clown. When it comes to skill, she is the perfect ally, and a difficult enemy. Although she is kind, her subconscious is violent, the complete opposite of her good-natured self. It is for this reason that she is still a ninja.
Skills: Hana does not have very much chakra. She is also blind. For these two flaws, she spent much of her childhood in training, learning how to maximise the user of her power without killing herself. Her main jutsus are sensory based, allowing her to effectively see using three combined chakra natures - earth, water and wind. She knows many powerful (low chakra consuming) ninjutsu, and is a master of taijutsu. Genjutsu is useless against her. She has also developed a style of close range taijutsu that does not require chakra to be used.