Ch. 4 Punishment?

Your legs burned from running, but you couldn't stop. Thunderous footsteps were chasing after you, and you were sure they were catching up to you. What was going to happen when, or if, he caught you was not something you were wanting to find out.

Of course, luck was, yet again, not on your side as you ran straight into a dead end. As soon as you spun around, hands trapped you to the wall behind you. Fear settled over your shoulders like a blanket as you glanced up at the angry troll. "Hehe, hey," was your only reply.

The large troll glared down at you, his eyes shining a near crimson red. "You little MOTHERFUCKER," he growled. As he spoke to you you could feel his breath caressing your face making you shiver. Seeing your shiver, he smirked evilly. "I say that you definitely need a PUNISHMENT," the male purred.

As he said this, you instantly shook your head. "No! No!" was all you could say as you desperately tried to wiggle away from the troll. He silently watched you with his crimson red eyes. Suddenly, you felt something soft against your lips. It took a few moment to register what was happening before you instantly pushed him away. He had kissed you! That horrible male troll had kissed you! Grand Highblood chuckled as he watched you. "That was part one of your PUNISHMENT," he purred before picking you up and taking you back to your cage.

You gulped in fear as you watched him walk away. If that was part one. What would be part two?

((I just want to say thank you to you all! I never thought my story would become so known and I am so surprised! Thank you all so much! ^.^))