Ch. 5 What Just Happened?...

((Credit for helping me come up with this chapter goes to meh friend WhiteTigerPrincess!))

It had been days since you last saw the large troll. All of this waiting was seriously putting you on edge. Suddenly, the loud sound of footsteps started to ring around the room you were in.

When you saw the troll you could tell today was the second part of your punishment. He has a large grin spread across his face as he moved towards your cage. With every step he took towards you, you stepped back. It felt like you were having a stare off since you were terrified to look away from him.

He opened the cage and held out a hand to you, causing you to cringe away from him. "I'm not going to hurt you," he grumbled and waited for you to take his hand. Hesitantly, you took his hand and got out of the cage. You looked up at the larger troll nervously as he led you into another room.

When you finally reached where he wanted you to go you instantly recognized it as his room. He silently sat down on a chair and patted his lap, clearly signaling for you to sit down on it.

Slowly, you sat down on the edge of one of his legs. Suddenly, two large arms snaked around your waist and pulled you back against the chest of the large troll. You yelped in shock and instantly froze as the male started to gently stroke your hair. "Shhhhh, I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered in your ear.

Awhile later, you relaxed against his chest and gulped. His large hands silently stroked your hair before you suddenly felt his hand gently caress your horn. Instantly, you tore away from his arms and hid in a corner.

What just happened?