Ch. 11 what have i DONE!?!?

Grand Highblood's point of view.

'What have I DONE!?!?' My beautiful little momma was stuck out at sea with this terrible sea dweller. I hadn't slept in the five days that she was gone and I had probably culled more lowbloods than I thought possible in just five days. Once one was dead I would order for them to bring me another. I wasn't seeing the lowbloods. I wasn't hearing their screams for mercy. I was seeing Dullscar. The seadweller that took her from me. All I could see when I saw their blood fly was his violet blood. I couldn't handle it anymore. I have to get her back.

A few days later my slaves had built a boat for me to chase that low life down. "I'm coming for you y/n, my mother fucking miracle," I murmured as I boarded the ship. I had my best soldiers on board so that I had someone to fight off the other pirates while I killed the highblood. A few minutes later everyone was finally ready to go. We then finally set off to find her. Finally...

It has been weeks sense we left land. We still haven't found a trace of them. I was going crazy. Well, more crazy than I was before. I was pacing the floor of my sleeping quarters when I heard loud booms and my soldiers screaming. I ran out of my quarters to see what was happening. What I saw was disturbing. Y/N was on my ship. Slottering my soldiers. She happened to look over and locked eyes with me. She sent me a smile that caused shivers to run up my spine. This was not the y/n that was at my castle. This was the look of an insane creature, and it was heading straight for me next.

Hey guys!!! I hope you like this chapter!! I was thinking about what would happen next every day and I finally figured it out! I promise I will try to update more often! I love you guys! Till next time! -clownishArtist