Ch. 6 Stay Away

You glared at the large troll before you. You both watched each other in silence as you waited for someone to make a move. Your mind constantly betrayed you by wondering to what just happened. His touch was so gentle... You instantly shook your head. You really shouldn't think like that.

Your eyes blazed with anger as you watched the troll that watched you. "W-Why did you do that?" you questioned, your voice betraying you as it quivered. He chuckled evilly as an answer. "That is quite easy to figure out, my MOTHER FUCKING DEAR," he answered. "Then answer me," you growled, your voice laced with hatred.

"I told you I would punish you and I did," he answered simply and stood up. A growl escaped your throat as you watched him. "Stay back!" you growled as he moved closer to you. His red eyes clearly questioned your authority as he watched your movements.

You already knew what you looked like without having to look in a mirror. Your eyes were that of a trapped animals and your hair stuck out at different angles making you appear larger. You knew you probably looked crazy, but you didn't care.

Suddenly, he moved closer causing you to bear your teeth. You really should stop letting your mind wander like that.

"I said, stay back," you growled softly.

((Hey guys, sorry this is terribly short and it took forever to get out. I promise I will try to update faster next time!))