Ch. 7 A New Friend?

A gentle knock sounded throughout the room causing you both to instantly look up. "What do you want?" growled Grand Highblood. "Umm, I'm sorry sir, but you are needed in your court room," replied a nervous voice. The highblood growled and ripped open the door to reveal a short jade blood. "Get Y/N dressed in her new outfit then make her get to work," Grand Highblood growled before he stormed away.

The jade blood smiled nervously at you before she bowed her head. "F-Follow me, please," she murmured before she started to walk away. You instantly started to run after her. For being short she was extremely fast.

You both stopped inside the room you always stayed in, actually you were in the cage that was in there, and she walked over to a dresser at the side of the room. She then pulled out a long black and purple dress that was identical to hers. The dresses were a deep purple, matching Grand Highblood's blood color and ebony stripes radiated down them.

The jade blood gently handed you the dress before she started walking towards the door. "Please put that dress on and meet me outside once you are done," she murmured before she walked out of the door.

A few minutes later and you were in quite a bit of a mess. You couldn't seem to get the dress on correctly and, although you didn't want to admit it, needed some help. You silently walked over to the door and peeked your head out to see the jade blood standing silently right outside of it. "Ummm, excuse me, but could you help me?" you asked softly.

The jade blood looked at you and nodded. She silently walked into the room and started to help you change into the dress. "Ssssooo, my name is Y/N what is yours?" you asked softly. "My name is Alease," she answered. While she was helping you with your dress you both continued to talk about things you used to like before the Highblood took you in. Once you were done and were walking towards your chore that the Highblood wants you to do, you both smiled at each other. "Friends?" you asked softly. "Friends," she answered happily.

((Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this a lot. I've been really busy with school and everything so, yeah. School is almost over though! When it is over I promise I will try to update quicker. You guys are awesome! See you in the next update!))