Ch. 8 The Strangers

While you were going on about the chores you had to do you saw a strange sight. A teal blood was heading into the throne room. At first you thought she was just another poor soul about to lose her life at the hands of the highblood, but she didn't have guards surrounding her. You stopped walking and silently watched the teal blood as she disappeared behind closed doors.You shook off the feeling that this was important and walked off to do your chores.

~Time skip to a few days or so later.~

You hadn't seen the highblood in awhile, but that didn't mean he didn't leave you chores to do. You had done almost everything anyone could think of doing as chores. You had even washed Grand Highblood's clothes. Just the thought of doing that again made you shiver with disgust.

As you were walking off to do some more chores you saw the same teal blood you had seen before, but this time she had someone with her. Deep blue blood poured out of her from where one of her arms had been chopped off. The sight caused you to gulp before moving on quickly to do your chores. What were these strangers here for?

((Hey guys! I know I know. This chapter is horribly short and I apologize for that. I was grounded for two weeks, got an idea, lost it, tried to bring the idea back and ended up with a horribly short chapter. I will try to create a longer chapter next time. Oh! I also decided to not have Gamzee or Kurloz in this story. Sorry but I decided to only use the ancestors. Until the next chapter! -clownishArtist))