Chapter Two

chapter two // jealousy

──────────────────────────────────────────

   I rested my head on Levi's shoulder as he hummed a lovely song. It was something he wouldn't ever do, and I felt so lucky ot be able to have him sing even without lyrics for me. The horse galloped through the flowing grass, wind blowing through our hair as we enjoyed each other's company, silently.

Levi Ackerman, Humanity's Stringest Soldier who was rude, blunt, brutally honest, hostile to technically everyone, was rather calm, soft, and rather adorable. He was one to admire and his eyes, one of his prettiest features, so dead yet so alive. 

I wonder why he just chose me, just some.. Cadet. I don't know what was so interesting in me besides standing up to him, honestly. "Y/N." He called, I snapped back to reality and I hummed in response. "Yes?" I followed up with a lyrical response.

"Have I told you 'i love you' today?" He asked so lovingly, yet he kept his emotionless and bland expression set on his face. "Perhaps no?" I replied. "I..love you, then." I smiled against his clothes skin as I said the same. "I love you too, Levi." 

We got to the picnic place where there were no titans to be seen. I admired the glowing sky as the sun was yet, setting. Levi chose a good time to do this thing.

"Y/N, can you promise me something?" He asked. 

"Of course." 

"Please don't leave me.." 

But Levi, you're the one who left me.

──

I awaken from my sleep, tears streaming down my face. Hange was shaking me "Y/N Y- Oh. Good, you were crying in your sleep. It's still 6, it's either you take a long bath.. with me or you go back to sleep." Hange shrugged.

"I'm goin' back to sleep." I groaned as I covered the morning shine with my blanket. "Yeah, no you're going to take a bath with me and tell me what happened in your dream." She put both of her arms on her hips and soon, was bugging me to open up. I ended up getting dragged to the bathroom.

We all stripped down our clothes and head into the warm tub. I couldn't tell we occasionally did this together or he would make me stop hanging out with her. Which.. Doesn't matter to me anymore because we're not together. 

"Mind telling me what happened?" She finally broke the endless silence. "It was that time me and Levi went on a small picnic outside the walls.. It was beautiful.. I miss him." A tear slid down my face as I wiped it off before it could even drop into the water.

"Y/N. My love, He cheated, he doesn't deserve you! You're beautiful, perfect everything inside and out. And you need to trust me because it's true! He's not worth your tears and energy because I'm doing to help you be a bad bitch, a good one, even better than when you we're before." She encouraged me and I giggled.

"Thank you, Hange." I thanked her.

"No problem! You can always talk to me if you need someone to comfort you, okay? You can't keep anything from me anymore." She hugged be from behind, all while still rubbing my hair with shampoo.

──

It was just about 7 in the morning, most of us were at the mess hall and I was walking with Hange as we picked up our food. "Ohh! tell me more~" She nagged me. "Fine, so then  after that, for the first time, Levi told me he loved me. What a fucking joke." I chuckled. 

"Are you serious? He even promised to never do anything to hurt you! You've been waking up every one to two hours in the night since last night! It's only been a day, for titan's sake." She rolled her eyes as we sat on our own isolated table. Muffled chittering from the other table that had Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Sasha was laughing and who knows what about.

After a certain amount of time, Levi and.. Petra came along. She shot a glare and a silent snarl at me, I smirked and sneakily pulled a middle finger. "Ugh, how is her mental health intact." Petra whispered to herself.

"I can hear you, Petra! Go fuck a tree." It was funny how I was so bold and confident around people, but I felt.. so empty.. So worthless.. unattractive when I was alone. It was rather fake of me but I mean, It's too soon to tell everyone about Levi cheating on me. Soon enough, to Erwin.

Erwin never knew about our relationship, I could get in trouble for it for being in a relationship with a superior but Levi cheated and he deserves to know. Everyone deserves to know. And.. While the word may or may not be spreading after I tell.. Sasha, my potato girl a lil' word..We can do some shopping with Hange.

I sound pretty toxic but, oh well. But.. Do I really want this?

"Hey, Y/N eat your food." Hange poked my nose. "Yeah, sorry." I replied. Finally, I see Levi and Petra sit down on their table, I could clearly see Levi's hand snaking around Petra's lower body. Even if Levi did that to me back then, it filled me with pure rage.

I stood up from my chair, taking one last bit from my bread and rather sassily walked to their table. "Hey, Captain." I glared, up, down and up again. "Stay away from him, you germ!" Petra yelled. "I should say the same, you're the one sticking around Levi all the time you won't even push his snaking hand from your pussy so you could eat!" I snarled.

"Ugh! Did you just come here to piss us off?" She slammed her hand on the table. "Hey! A little respect for the soup and bread, you could just give the food to me if you didn't want it." I yelled, catching the soup before it could even spill.

"Oh, and yeah. I did come to piss you guys off. The little whore one" I glared at Levi. "And whore number two." I switched my glance to Petra. "Oh you little bit-!" Levi pulled her back to prevent her form lunging at me, and Hange caught me before I could either. "Let me go, Hange!" I screamed.

"Calm down, Y/N." She whispered. "Fine." I calmed down and looked at them one last time, with a disgusted expression. I turn my back, a few second later, still walking, threw up a middle finger visible to the people behind me, and walking away once again.

"That's my girl." Hange said to herself.

──

March 04 2021

A.N Soooo... How's the story so far? :PP

Comment your questions here!

words: 1129