Chapter Three

chapter three // shop & tea

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Good morning, Cadet." Levi said as he put up the most stupid, yet adorable smile ever. "Morning." I replied.

"Do you want some tea?" He asked me. "I mean.. Why not? But why straight in the morning, muffled giggles were heard as I bundled myself into the blankets. "Why not." He shrugged. I laughed one last time and asked for green tea. 

"I never got to ask you how was your day yesterday?" I mention. "Oh, absolutely horrible." Levi groaned. "Erwin gave me extra paperwork and I had to stay stuck in the office for the entire day. I never got to see you kick some ass." 

"Oh come on Levi. I even feel bad for beating people up at training." I rolled my eyes as he was preparing the tea bag. "Oh, which reminds me. Did you take care of the brats at training?" I nodded. "Mikasa still good as ever, Eren.. Not so much. Though Sasha was immaculate! She ate a potato while fighting me with the other hand~" I exclaimed.

"Discipline the brats, Y/N." He warned. "Is my tea ready?" I turned sides, facing the opposite way of where I was. "It is, now get your ass up." Finally, I get up from bed, walking towards Levi and grabbing my tea cup.

"Thank you, good morning. i love you." I smiled. 

"You're welcome, brat. I lo-" 

──

My eyes snap open, I wake up to see Hange shaking me awake. "Finally! Get up, we're going shopping." 

"What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I was still yet collecting my soul. 

"I said what I said, we're going shopping! Throw out all the clothes Levi told you were pretty in and we're getting clothes that will make you think you're pretty and I think will suit you, now come on!" She yelled.

"You don't have to shout you know." I chuckled. "I'm right here, and yeah, yeah I'm getting up." I finally get up, stretching my arms open. "Wow, I am hungry."

"You really don't stop eating. How do you not gain a single pound from that?" Hange held her hips with both her arms. "First, all we eat is bread and soup, second, I have to train and beat up little kids every other day." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh well, you're not wrong! Morning hug, please!" She pleaded. "Fine." I laughed, going in for a hug.

 ──

"We throw out this one." I throw out a rather revealing black dress that showed cleavage, a little too much. "And this one." Bringing out a (F/C) skirt. "Are you serious? All of these are pretty revealing, what does he want to do to you? Fuck you?" My expression turned without emotion.

"Hange." I nervously laughed.

"Hm?" 

"We have fucked." 

──

There was an entire pile of clothes that I personally did not like and Levi did like, they were uncomfortable but there really was a point where I thought they were gorgeous. I get rid of things that meant a lot to me when I can and not feel bad. I take advantage of it because if I don't it'll just show I'm weak and can't move on. It's only the third day, but I need to know my worth. Just like Hange said.

"What do you mean we ha- I mean you have!" Hange laughed at her mistake.

"I'm serious! He's.. let's just say he's a super godzilla." I admitted. "Woah! How many inches?" .. Oh my god Hange. "You're being a little too curious." My face grew red.