Chapter Eleven

chapter eleven // why are you here?

──────────────────────────────────────────

Everything was black, seemed like an endless abyss to my eyes. Just a couple of seconds later when a blurred figure appeared to me. And it was so coincidentally was Analiese. She looked so young, I think I'm in my kid form too.

"Ana.." I whispered, walking towards her. Just when I was going to embrace her she stopped me. "Why didn't you help?" My eyes widened.. "I couldn't do anything.. It's not my fault.." 

"Yes it is! You didn't even try! I thought I was your best friend?!" She screamed. I couldn't say anything I wanted to. I couldn't ask anything or seek for comfort and help. She was mad and I couldn't do anything about it. 

"I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING! THEY HELD ME BACK!" I cried, tears flowing through my cheeks as I fell to my knees, looking down. "You didn't even try to help me! HOW COULD YOU?! YOU BETRAYED ME!" Ana yelled. Please stop. Stop.. It hurts so much.

"Analiese! I was ten! I couldn't do anything!!'" I forcefully made myself get back up. I don't want this.. It's not my fault.. Please stop. 

"So what? Now, I have the man you loved. Probably still love." She scoffed as her form showed what she looks like currently. She was still so beautiful, this can't be real.. This isn't her. This isn't the Analiese I know.

Please.. Someone wake me up.

──

"Y/N! WAKE UP! Shh.. It's okay.. I'm here. Calm down." Hange hushed as my head caught into her arms. My tears soaking her shirt. I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears. "You were doing so well. It's okay, I'll be here." She comforted. 

Hange was there when no one else was, I'm so grateful. She was and is so loving towards me she deserves someone so great. I'm thankful that she sticks with me even throughout all this commotion through my mental state.

"Thank you Hange." I smiled in the slightest. Her touch was warm and felt so much like home. 

"It's no big deal. You were screaming last night someone had to knock to shut you up. I'm sorry did that ruin the mood?" She cringed. "No." I laughed, hugging her tighter.

"i forgot to tell you.. They moved the mission to two months ahead, you'll be three months in your pregnancy, are you sure you wanna go?" Hange asked, I could feel her concern for me. But I could handle it, I'm sure I can. I just hope it's better than being on my period while on a mission.

"It's Levi's child." I rolled my eyes. "I bet it'll be calm." I giggled, Hange laughing along, getting my point.

"Are you sleepy? Do you wanna cuddle?" She offered. "Why not?" 

──

I wake to the bright rays of sun shining down on both of us. My eyes flutter open slowly as I turn to Hange's peaceful complexion. 

"I can see you staring." She smirked. "Fuck it." My eyes rolled. 

Oh right! Today was the day, the day I have to go to a stupid spring party and wear a pretty red dress, hair left down and a braid on the side or something. Oh, right. What time is it anyways? Seven? 

"If you're wondering about the party the invitation is in the first drawer." She giggled. "You read through everything!" I groaned, lazily snaking my arms toward the bedside table. I get up finally and grab the blanket Hange so loyally clung onto. "Give it back pleaaaaaaaase!" She whined.