Chapter Twelve

I keep misspelling Koch as Kock someone stop me.

Edited: March 23, 2021

chapter twelve // truth or drunk

──────────────────────────────────────────

   He, the Franz Koch had entered the room, my ever so hated ex. If someone told me he was coming I would have dressed horribly. I don't know how to react as of the moment, do I walk out? Should I stay? I.. I don't know. Two of the people I hate are here, Levi and Franz. Well Franz didn't cheat did he? He did treat me alot better than Levi? No! Stop it. Both of them are terrible, Y/N!

I nervously scratched the back of my ear as I mumbled his name, Franz immediately recognized me and grinned, walking to me. Jean was left speechless as he mentioned my name in shock. "I told you they knew each other." Jean shrugged. 

"Hey, angel." The man called, my eyes widened as I bit the inside of my bottom lip in nervousness. 

"Don't call me that, Franz. We were over years ago." I scoffed, taking a drink from the cup I was holding. "Now, now. You haven't replied to any of my letters. I believe you are still with Levi, hm? Or did you find out he was cheating? Woops." He said, attempting to steal me away with his charm. How did he know? 

"Franz. " I called. 

"Hm?" He replied. I threw a punch at his face, Franz's face turning a sickly red. "Sorry, I just had to let it out." I mumbled to myself. "Don't say sorry now, angel." He smirked, holding his right cheek with his slender hand. 

"I'm surprised your hair isn't uneven." I said in between joking coughs. "I'm sorry, Y/N." He admitted, my eyes widened. "Don't sorry me." I rolled my eyes, turning the other way from where I was sitting. 

 "You can't patch things up, I like someone else and it's not you or Levi." 

"Oh? Who is this?" He sang. I took a couple of glances at Hange, who was mixing her own brew of wine, how odd. "No one in your business. I think you probably met her." I whispered the last sentence. 

"Can we.. talk?" Franz asked, offering his hand. "I'm not granting your opportunity to fuck me." I laughed, turning my head back to him. "I don't like dicks anyways." I grinned. "Literally." I added. 

"Why are you telling me this now?" He sat down beside me, I scooched away. "I might plan on killing you in the future so you'll die knowing I like girls." I shrugged. 

Franz only laughed at my comment, I was always a crazy bitch. 

"I respect you. Oh, and how did I know Levi was cheating on you? He was in the town we used to live in and stuff with that orange girl. They kissed in front of my home." He shrugged. I was shocked, it was hard to find a good reaction for that.

"You do realize telling me all this doesn't make me switch my sexuality, nor' does it make me want you back." I growled back after a few seconds worth of endless realities. "I know that." He said, glaring at me. "I mean you still have your charm, but it doesn't work on me." 

"I'm aware." He rolled his piercing red eyes. "Can we at least be friiieeeennddsss?" Franz pleaded. I scoffed and replied with a simple: "No." 

"Okay." His shoulder sloped down, attempting to be in misery. I knew he wasn't. "Now if you don't mind me, I need to make my best friend stop drinking." I said, standing up and toodling away to my own business. "SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND!" Franz waved, shouting at me. "SHUT THE HELL UP WE ALL KNOW THAT." I screamed back.

──

"Hange, I think I'll take these away from you. Yep, yup. Okay." I said as I took three different bottles from her hold, and throwing them away. "Awww! Please let me have them backkk! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase.." She said with puppy eyes. Awh gosh damn it, she's drunk. 

"No." I said.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee!" Hange pleaded, falling to the floor and clinging to my ankle. "No, Hange. Let's go." I said, shaking my foot off. "If you don't let go right now I'm dragging you by foot." I said, struggling as she continued to whine.

"Fiiine!" She groaned, getting up while trying to balance herself. Was it time? Or was she too drunk. Is it that or she's pretending to be drunk, and only had a couple of shots. 

After all, I only did see her drink a teeny weeny and wander off to the other comrades. At least I think that's what happened. I took Hange into my arms, attempting to hold her. "Can we dance?" She asked as she leaned into my ears. A tingle shook my body, and all into fluster. "Fine.." I said as she immediately got her balance back, what the hell?

" .... Give her a lap dance!" Muffled shouting of dares were radiating through the room. "Do it do it do it!" Many chanted.

Hange and I's dance wasn't too chaotic, it was peaceful, in fact. Just my eyes on her and her eyes on mine, admiring every single inch of her face. Our feet moving against the beat as some other were dancing, too with their best friends or their partner.

"Hey, Hange." I called, leaning my head on her shoulder as one of her arms were on my back. Only humming in response, I slightly nodded as my head lifted up to her ear. "I think I like women, no.. I like women." I admitted, raising my head to face her. She was confused, slightly. When her face lit up, I believe she got it. "How so? Oh! Who made you like women! Tell me tell me!" She called. 

"Because, of this person in front of me right now." I replied.

I brought my face a few inches from mine, and soon, closing the gap to seal it. Her soft lips touched mine as we both adored each others presence. She felt so loving, it felt like comfort. I was more than glad that she felt the same way as I did.. Or was this just all wrong and she was drunk.

I really hope not.

──

It was 11:30 PM. The party had just ended and everyone is in their bedrooms. The weird thing I found was when I confessed to Hange and did our thing, Levi wasn't there in the spot he was in for the entire party.

I wonder..

As we prepped for bed, Hange came into the room mid-time I was changing. She didn't mind, of course. Only after jumping into my bed, I came just after, tucking myself into the comfort of my blanket. 

I was drowsy. I was tired and just wanted to sleep, just when I was about to drift off to my slumber, someone whispered into my ear: 

"I'm not drunk, I love you."

──

March 18 2021

So like is my updating sched every other day now? 😀 Anyways THANK YOU FOR 400 READS ANSBAMLAJWMAKSL I love you all ❤️❤️

Chapterly reminder to vote please 

Words: 1155